Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
If Bush wins it's the end of the US as we know it.

98.5 Contour SVT "Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country" --US President George W Bush
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by svt4stv:
i'm not a liberal, yet i'm not rich, i just can't identify. i think a 3rd major party is in order. "conserabal" ?

oops! i meant "conservabal" not that it matters...

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by daenku32:

??

Bush is fully dedicating himself and our resources to prevent the end of the US as we know it-- as anyone who's not a moron should realize, there are waaaaaayyy too many people trying to kill my family and yours right now to elect THE most liberal senator in America as Commander In Chief. That should frankly be all that needs to be said, because while Kerry's busy appeasing the terrorists and whining to France and Germany about how much we need their love-- another bomb is gonna detonate in D.C. or something--and my father works in DC every single day.
Not to mention the CONSTANT flip-flopping, the totally undeniable fact that Kerry will say anything to make potential voters happy, regardless of whether or not he's directly contradicting himself once, even twice over. Dont you want a president who has his own opinions? George Bush has a clear policy of preemption against potential threats-- and that is EXACTLY the type of policy we need right now to keep our nation safe. These people we're fighting are KILLERS, plain and simple--they cannot be bargained with, or diplomatically approached-- wherever there are--we need to find them and KILL THEM FIRST.
We spent too much time procrastinating and BS'ing with terrorism foreign policy during Carter and Clinton's terms. And don't even get me started on Clinton.
Not to mention Kerry's countless senate votes against weapons systems, against Reagan's cold war build-up (which obviously ended that war without a single shot even being fired) against the first war in Iraq, again this wa-- oh wait, has he changed his mind again?? I can't keep up. The Vietnam BS, etc etc etc etc etc

Kerry is a billionaire liberal flip-flopper, and that is NOT the type of person we want in office during times of war or lacking national security

Sorry if that was too long, or if I sound a little pissed off, but i swear this election is gonna give me a heart attack. If kerry gets elected, im really gonna die.

2000 SVT, #387 of 2150 Silver Frost
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D

If Kerry wins there will be 2 Frances..

1999 Amazon Green SVT Contour (#554/2760) "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." -Soren Kierkegaard (as posted by Jato)
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
If kerry wins, im gonna have to start eating my hot dogs with mustard--and i really dont want to have to start doing that.

2000 SVT, #387 of 2150 Silver Frost
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Dan Nixon:

If Kerry wins there will be 2 Frances..

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I don't know very much about either, but I know that Bush has given the military the largest raise in history (...or so I was told), plus I'm getting a 3.5% pay raise for 2005. That's not any reason to pick one over the other, but it's more of an incentive to want to fight for this country when you get paid decent.

I really need to learn more about them because, unlike some of you, this will directly affect me.

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
The links in my signature will help you decide.

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by JAGSVT:
the CONSTANT flip-flopping

Liar.

98.5 Contour SVT "Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country" --US President George W Bush
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Davo:
The links in my signature will help you decide.

That's if you are into propaganda. But hey, "Triumph of the Will" probably helped Hitler get support too.

D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Kerry is the biggest fricken idiot out there. Poles in the US show it and he will not get the slot

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard