Page 2 of 2 1 2
#1011724 07/23/04 08:43 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by Stazi the Aussie:
Your grasp of the workings of the XGT1 ECU are zero. {not even that good}

There is NOT ONE chip on the market that will work without jumping the specified contacts on the board.

Your basis for deciding that Superchips was a "bad company" because they told you that this needed to be done to make the chip work shows your ignorance and lack of overall understanding of how things work.

You can ignore me all you want, but everytime I see you say something stupid, I'll be there to rebutt you and put you in your place! Moron!

Very well stated.

He won't understand it anyway.
Matter of fact he'll probably just call you a crybaby to deflect the fact he doesn't know anything about these topics he likes trolling. Guess that's par for the course with him.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
#1011725 07/23/04 09:01 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
As stated above, a Chip is the last ting you want...procede to do all your bolt ons first...after you got thoes, then consider a chip.

As for tuning, getting directly fomr superchips is ot the best way to go. If you want people who are experienced in tuning our vehicals directly, Geta hold of Arizona Dyno chip..(AKA: Street Flight) and have them burn you a custom chip when your ready.

Remember the chip programing is only going to be as good as the tuner doing the programing....getting a chip is never a waste of money, if you know who to go to, and have learned from everyones previous posts on the matter.

there are plenty of topics that you can find by using the SEARCH feature, that ended up concluding that Arizona Dyno Chip is the best place and most trust worthy place to get any type of tuning done.

Lupe

3.0 SVT hybrid...all the fixens...Track/Race ready very soon!!!!!! 20,000 + miles
#1011726 07/23/04 09:32 PM
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
What happened to the Airhog?

'00 T-Red TourSE 2.5L ATX Foglight Mod,Optimized Y-Pipe & TB, FSVT F/P,RU-3530 http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/688552
#1011727 07/23/04 10:02 PM
H
Harrry Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
thanks for the info guys!

I see that i'll have it tuned later after i do more mods! i just talekd to a guy who had the same computer code like me, and he was willing to sell me the ship with matching computer codes for 75.oo that is why i considered it.

I have a superchip that was on my ford ranger, but now reading i won't buy that chip tha tguy was selling i'll just have my computer chip reburned after i do all my mods! Thanks guys!! you guys anwsered my question!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
#1011728 07/23/04 10:09 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by DemonSVT:
Your grasp of the workings of the XGT1 ECU are zero. {not even that good}

There is NOT ONE chip on the market that will work without jumping the specified contacts on the board.

Your basis for deciding that Superchips was a "bad company" because they told you that this needed to be done to make the chip work shows your ignorance and lack of overall understanding of how things work.

You can ignore me all you want, but everytime I see you say something stupid, I'll be there to rebutt you and put you in your place! Moron!

Very well stated.

He won't understand it anyway.
Matter of fact he'll probably just call you a crybaby to deflect the fact he doesn't know anything about these topics he likes trolling. Guess that's par for the course with him.

Love the way you're forced to defend SuperChip, after you've trashed them for so long.

#1011729 07/23/04 10:19 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Your grasp of the workings of the XGT1 ECU are zero.

baby, the reason that I didn't know about the workings was because the rep for SuperChips pretended that he didn't know...told me that it would probably work, but he didn't know for sure...probably knew that he'd lose a sale.

And a lot of people think it's a bad company...I did, because my engine pinged, not because of the jumper

At least you didn't talk about treehouses, this time.

#1011730 07/23/04 10:21 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by kontour_sev6:
What happened to the Airhog?

It's waiting to be slaughtered, the moment the new filter and adapter arrive

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard