Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Chode Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Hey all. I'm from Arizona but just moved from New Mexico to Korea for a year. I'm going to be back in Phoenix in May for a month then moving back to New Mexico(Alamogordo to be exact).

Alright, enough with the boring stuff. The reason I'm posting to is to get to know the CSVT owners in these 2 areas and to try and keep track of any CSVTS that go up for sale.

When I get back from Korea I will have 9000 dollars give or take a few hundred to get a car. I really want a CSVT. So please help me watch for any "underappreciated" CSVTs go up forsale. I'd prefer one stock or lightly modded.

Don't be afraid to say hi so I can get familiar with the southwest people.

Thx,
Dan

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Hey, welcome! Good luck finding an SVT for sale in NM. There was one for sale awhile back that I was soo going to get and the punk sold it the morning I was going to take a look at it. Maybe he realized he was making a mistake but he broke my heart Not really because I'm happy with my SE. Anyways, like I said welcome and good luck.

'98 Contour SE 2.5 w/ Granny Tranny + stuff = still slow
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Welcome, I hope you find the CEG forum helpful. For 9G's I would sell you my car ! I hope you have a safe trip back to NM and hope to see more post from you on the board. Good luck on the hunt. -B.

1998 SVT With a few mod's RACECAR IS RACECAR BACKWORDS ! #970 of 2395 Black/blue *****FOR SALE*****
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Welcome to the CEG.

Alamorgordo is a nice place, I used to live there.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Hi Dan-

It'd take more than 9k to get mine but I'll keep an eye out for others.

2001 Lincoln LS8 1994 Lexus GS300
C
Chode Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Thanks for all the replies everyone. I've been keeping an eye on the board for the past 2 weeks and everyone seems to have a good head on their shoulders.

Keeping an eye out for a good CSVT is exactly what I want to do. I have time and I intend to survey all my options. Thx, guys.

K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K
dont forget, blackwidows svt is turbo!!! i can speak on his behalf, it is nice, and pretty dang quick!!!!!

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
C
Chode Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
dont forget, blackwidows svt is turbo!!! i can speak on his behalf, it is nice, and pretty dang quick!!!!!

I have time to see how things pan out. Don't think my wife would go for that though. Although I bet I could persuade her that the car is supposed to make that "swoooossshhh!!!" sound whenever I let off the gas, and that all the Contours have turbo from the dealer

P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by CRZYDRVR:

Alamorgordo is a nice place,

Sheesh, don't lie to the guy.

C
Chode Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by PackRat:
Originally posted by CRZYDRVR:

Alamorgordo is a nice place,

Sheesh, don't lie to the guy.

It wouldn't work anyways. I just spent the last 3 years in New Mexico, I think I've seen all there is to see. I can guarentee that Alamogordo is better than Clovis though.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard