Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1000209 07/09/04 03:09 PM
O
OSU Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
I know it's a bit early for football, but I'm a big football fan. I talked to Andy about setting up another league, since he made the league last year. We have a new one set up, at Yahoo again. 12 teams for now, 8 make the playoffs. If we have enough interest, we can expand. After joining, send a PM to Andy with your email, team name, and CEG name.

Here's the info:

In order to join, just go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1, click on the Sign Up button, choose to "Join an Existing League" and then to "Join a Custom League." Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

League ID#: 68420
PW: mosergill

Once you get signed up, please post here with your league name. Also check out http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/68420/settings
Anything setting-wise can be changed up until draft time, so if you would like anything changed, feel free to post or PM Andy. Also - if you don't think you'll be very active or play much, please don't sign up. It just makes the game less fun for others.

latest mod: SVT speakers
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Started one this morning.

Couldn't stand the settings from last year with 10 bench players resulting in no player movement and no good free agents - you were basically stuck with who you drafted.

League ID#: 72903
Password: CEG

QB - 1
RB - 2
WR - 3
TE - 1
K - 1
DEF - 1
D - 3
B - 3

This will leave plenty of players in the free agent pool to make the season more intersting.

I ran this past year's Yahoo Fantasy NBA and currently running this years Yahoo Fantasy Baseball.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
O
OSU Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
you know what, hold up on this league, because andy can't be commish. i'll make a new league shortly, and post.

O
OSU Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
that's not a bad setup pete. i was thinking about having a wr/te and wr/rb spot, and debating on having one more bench slot. remember, you do have bye weeks to cover. i would play in your league if you added those positions. maybe just drop the regular tight end spot (good ones are hard to come by, might as well make it optional).

Last edited by OSU; 07/09/04 07:59 PM.

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by OSU:
that's not a bad setup pete. i was thinking about having a wr/te and wr/rb spot, and debating on having one more bench slot. remember, you do have bye weeks to cover. i would play in your league if you added those positions. maybe just drop the regular tight end spot (good ones are hard to come by, might as well make it optional).

Yea I talked to Andy and he told me he probably wouldn't have time to commish. We talked about some changes, made them and I'm open to more.

I didn't want to add too many roster spots due to what happened last year:
12 teams + many roster spots =
1. no player movement / no good free agents
2. hoarding (coaches not even playing good players)

~Basically you were stuck with what you drafted. After a couple weeks, it was obvious who was already out of it and was not fun at all - about 1/4 of the league stopped playing altogether. Coaches were hoarding players and not even using them while other coaches needed help bad.

Here is how it stands:
QB - 1
WR - 2
RB - 1
WR/TE - 1
WR/RB - 1
K - 1
DEF - 1
D - 3
BEN - 3

Allows for more flexibility/creativity/player movement.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
O
OSU Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
sounds good...i'll just play in your league then.

O
OSU Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
TTT

O
OSU Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
TTT one more time

D
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
I feel Guilty, Oh so guilty
D
I can't join either league, both are telling me the password is incorrect.

"If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit" -Mitch Hedberg
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by dnewma04:
I can't join either league, both are telling me the password is incorrect.

the password is ceg in all lowercase, not uppercase as shown above.

2005 Subaru Legacy | Ban Them Forever
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard