Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
1slo30 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Whats up CEGNW? how are you guys doin? its hot as a mofo here and only getting hotter. We are doing fine, the days are long and the sleep is short but we are adapting well.

hard to believe I have been here for almost 5 months, I should be going on RR soon so maybe when I find out when we can have a meet

well I gotta go

be easy and stay frosty
B

BTW-thanks to all that sent me pics of their cars and some of the area, it really helped

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
hey man, glad your doing good. I just recently found out my friend got shipped out to yea back in febuary. he didn't even have a chance to tell his family, he had came for back to see his gf for valentines day, when he got back, they said your leaving and shipped him out. I was the last to know lol. Found out about a week ago. I hope you both return safely, along with everyone else there.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Good to hear from you! Definitely let us know when you'll be back. I moved to Oak Harbor so I'm definitely up for a beer or four! Stay safe.

'98 SVT Contour, in at least 639 pieces 4 Speed MTX...synchro and shift fork replacement in progress

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard