http://selectsmart.com/PRESIDENT/

The Presidential Candidate selector

Diesel owns you
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Pennsylvania form in PDF

Each county has its own Elections Board, which is where you need to send to form:
Address list for each county

I have voted in every election since 1992 (when I turned 18), and that includes absentee ballots from 1992 - 1996 while I was in college in Michigan. One off year, I simply voted in one referendum b/c none of the races were that big of a deal, but I still voted.

P
Master P
Master P
P

K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Yes, do vote! This is where you get your say so and if your candidate doesn't win then there is the next time. If you think you should contribute money to your candidate or party, do it. I have voted in every election, national and local, since I have been old enough to do so.

Keith W 98.5 SE Sport ATX Lt. Denim Blue Other car '02 3.0 Duratec Taurus wagon Want some real political discussions? Try www.freeconservatives.com
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Anyone know how to get registered for an absentee ballot?

[EDIT:] http://www.fvap.gov/pubs/onlinefpca.pdf

Last edited by infuryum; 07/03/04 04:21 PM.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i vote on every inane thing the city of houston, the republic of texas, or the united states of america has to throw at me. . .it's a privilege to vote, and I think it's sad that some people are just too lazy or apathetic to find the closest voting booth to participate in our democracy. . .look at what those poor iraqi's are going through to have the same right. . .

R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Personally, I say DON'T register to vote . . . UNLESS you are going to actually research the candidates you will be voting for. Make sure you actually understand the issues at hand, and make sure you understand where your candidates stand.

The only thing worse than not voting, is treating the vote like a popularity contest.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by Rara:
Personally, I say DON'T register to vote . . . UNLESS you are going to actually research the candidates you will be voting for. Make sure you actually understand the issues at hand, and make sure you understand where your candidates stand.

The only thing worse than not voting, is treating the vote like a popularity contest.

So what how do you feel about making this thread into a Sticky?

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Rara:

While I certainly agree, no one should register thinking that it is then acceptable to go out and vote thinking you know what you're voting for. The morons who didn't do their research and approved $35 car tabs here are now complaining about the traffic.

With that admonition: Register in Washington

1995 Contour GL 2.0L ATX- Teal Metallic+Grey Int. Brown University, Class of 2008!
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Chris Hightower:

So what how do you feel about making this thread into a Sticky?

This thread is excellent!!!

I just turned 18 and one of the first things I wanted to do was register to vote

95 'stique gs 5-speed - Matty #10
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard