Next Thread
Print Thread
P
PT95LS Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I have several extra Vermont license plates, and can easily get more. I'm willing to send a VT plate in exchange for any that I don't have. I'm not interested in any "European" sized plates, just the standard North American size. I'm not particularly interested in "antique" or special/limited/decorative or vanity plates, just trying to get more variety for my garage wall. All states, Provinces, Caribbean, Mexico, welcome. VT plates have been the same for about 20 years, the font got smaller in 1988 but the standard style is on like 99% of the cars on the road up here. I can e-mail a sample pic.

Here's my collection. If you have anything different than on this list, and would like to trade for a VT plate, PM me. I'd like to think this kind of transaction could be done as a "gentleman's agreement" - no paypal, e-bay, COD, etc. I'll mail you mine, you mail me yours.

thanks,
-Peter

Alabama - 1992 Heard of Dixie
Aruba - One Happy Island, brown on white
California - 7-character yellow on blue, and current 7-character blue on white (not "Sunshine State")
Connecticut - blue on white "Combination" and white on blue (prior to current style)
Florida - prior standard green on white with image of Florida state
Georgia - peach, black on white
Illinois - prior to current, blue on white Land of Lincoln
Maine - current bird/pinecone
Massachusetts - 1983 green on white (MD plate)
Michigan - 1979 white on black, current white on blue, 1996 world motor capitol/auto centennial
Mississippi - 1988 blue on white
Missouri - 1988 white on purple
Nebraska - 1988 sunset red on white
New Hampshire - 1988 large-font 6 numbers
New Jersey - 1987 yellow on blue TRAILER plate (says "N J" not "New Jersey")
New York - statue of liberty blue on white, and old blue on orange
North Daktoa - 1989 Centennial
South Carolina - smiling faces beautiful places/tree (current?)
Quebec - current
Texas - current with shuttle/cowboy, and prior with state flag
Virgin Islands - American Paradise, red on white
Virginia - 1990s generic blue on white

and of course,
Vermont - just about every style from 60s to present

04 Mazda 6s V6 MTX, in service 10/28/03 02 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 165HP 4cyl auto AWD former: 95 Mystique LS V6 MTX [11/14/94-5/19/04]
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Yes, the South Carolina one you described is the standard, but there is a new one that is white with the American flag and the South Carolina Palmetto flag in the middle.
I only have our former California tags that you already have, sorry.
Good luck in getting more tags though.

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
I can get you a PA tag. It'll be blue with yellow lettering. I'm not sure if it'll have "You've got a friend in Pennsylvania" on it or it may just have the standard "Keystone State". I'm at work and the plates are at home.

FYI, the "You've got a friend in PA" plates were only issued for a short while. Someone complained to the state that it wasn't proper english and doesn't look good for the state so they reverted back to "keystone state".

1998 T-Red SVT #957 Born 5/14/1997
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I'll trade an Ohio plate for your Mazda...

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
I don't collect plates but I could probably hook you up with a standard Colorado, older non-balloon pic New Mexico and recent Iowa plate. I thought I had a Minnesota and Louisiana plates too but I can't find them. I'd just give them to ya, I gave a couple of plates away to another guy here on CEG.

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I think I still have some extra UT plates around ???

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
You have mail...

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Pretty cool stuff.. have any photos of your collection?

That Iowa one would be cool.. most of my moms side of the family is in Iowa.

Ill have to look in my garage and see if I have any old plates lying around.. Id put them up in the garage. Good idea!

1999 Silver Ford SVT Contour Assembled 08/06/1999 - #2555 of 2760 formerly known as flummox

Link Copied to Clipboard