Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
ok i posted this in the maitnence but im doing it tomorrow. so sorry bout the doubble post. but any help is welcome. i need too know if there are any special advice or tool i need to replace the two bottom mounts on the motor to sub frame area.

blk 1998 svt contour custom paint by taylors house of color sho y pipe and hi flow converter fms 9m wires open element filter and sloted cross drilled roters
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
so i guess all i need is a breaker bar a jack piece of wood and two jack stands. i know some of you guys have did this. no advice? this is the first time that i have attemted this i just need a few pointers its a must do in one evening job since i use my car for field service calls at work.

blk 1998 svt contour custom paint by taylors house of color sho y pipe and hi flow converter fms 9m wires open element filter and sloted cross drilled roters
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
done deal over it really easy

V
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
V
How tough was it to remove the bolts? How long a breaker bar did you use?

E0 #36 '95 Ranger '82 Honda CX500
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
the breaker bar was about 3 foot but it was only needed for the through bolts. all the others were kinda easy. i did use pb blaster lube to loosen them up i think it helped on the through bolts.

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard