Print Thread
#987591 06/23/04 07:05 AM
M
MattB Offline OP
CEG'er
OP Offline
CEG'er
M
I was trying to find a few little pieces for my contour. Is there a salvage yard that seems to have more Contours then other places? Any more information would be great.

Anyone going to a Salvage yard anytime in the future please let me know. Thanks very much.

Im looking for pre-98 clock+wiring, the plastic piece next to the clock and cup holders. These seems to be scarce pieces because i cant find them anywhere.

Matt

'97 Pumice Zetec Sport- 'At least its not a geo!'
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Since you live in New England ...

Linders in Worcester has an abundance of Contours, something like 20 of them when I walked the yard last year. All lined up neatly in two rows

I was NOT impressed with their service, however, when getting parts for my Probe; it's going to take a while before I go there again unless with another person. Older guy with silver hair and a beard to match at the front desk, avoid talking to him.

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
you can also try greenleaf in leominster, MA
1-800-343-6122 ext 213
Scott Pizziconi

very nice guy
let him know that you are from CEG.
i went there last year with JonnyV
scott walked us through the yard and helped us look for stuff.
at the endo of the day the few small things we got, didnt cst us anything but gas money.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
In the classified that one guy has like half a dozen tours that he is parting out. Look in there and ask him.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
where you at Matt ??

In Lebanon, there is this small junkyard and the guy was specilized in SVTs. i went thre and he had 3 or 4 of them and 1 pre-98 and 2-98+

I actually dont knwo if he still invests on contours.

In Norwalk there are 2 yards and they have few contours... actually i need some parts and I gotta go there.

Later

Anything is POSSIBLE... sowing the seeds of love"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
if you guys end up going to any place in CT let me know, I want to find a 98+ clock, a pre-98 cup holder and the crome antenna base from a pre-98, and maybe some other small things

there are alot of places in the new london area but I am not sure about how many contours they have, four years ago not many, but that was a long time ago

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Y
Y
Theres one across the street from my house. I think they should use that as a sellin point for this neighborhood.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Go here!
All you'll ever need for finding used parts!

www.car-parts.com

1996 2.5LT V6 Contour ATX My Tour+help/info pics E0 rims, Gutted Pre-Cats,CTA Custom Exhaust & Intake, Diablo Chip.

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard