Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by infuryum:
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Ummm no........They do indeed have a very different sound thats worth a listen, however they are far from "owning all".

Shut up noob.

Pardon Me????
Who the hell are you calling a noob????

Oh and by the way, if there was a time when Blink 182 was ever considered worth a damn, it would have been when they sang their "crappy old stuff".

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Whatever noob.

Blink 182's old bubble-gum punk was horrid. There are about three good songs on the new album. I want Finch's new release to hit the shelves.

Speaking of Finch, I swore I'd never pick up the Finch-wannabe Story of the Year, but I did. I kinda like it.

Here you go, kids. http://www.musicplasma.com

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
whateva ass

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Kinyoto:
Originally posted by Daddy Phat Sacks:
Originally posted by Kinyoto:
Originally posted by PackRat:
Whats progressive house music? Sounds ghey.

R U Serious????????????????????????????????????
Expand your musical knowledge......It is a genre of Electronic music....kinda music u hear in clubs??

So I was right it is ghey! lol not my cup of tea, but than again I listen to hip hop-rap

So if you go to a club and hear electronic music then it is considered ghey?? Damn you are more close-minded than I thought. I have seen a few flamers around town..bumping some hip/hop-rap in there <A TITLE="Click for more information about car" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||cars|AA1VDw">car</A>s as they drive by...so I guess that makes hip hop-rap ghey as well.

Like I said..I listen to all kinds of music..and to each his own on there preference..but seriously if you dont know what it is ..THEN JUST DONT COMMENT!

ok LOL means laugh out loud. So there fore, I WAS KIDDING. I wouldent come onto a post about music, with dj's talking about taht music. I was just playn. And besides, I work nights, I havent been to a club in ages. And I do know what music youre talkin about, m'kay

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Oh yeah, and all this new crappy "punk rock" that is closer to glam rock or emo, can go to hell, and sctcuervo is right, blink sucks.

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnā??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
DJ Tiesto RULES

Forever today

1997 Civic CX (lsvtec,el frontend,fast, nuff said)
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
whateva ass

I'm sure we can be friends.

In other news, the new Sparta album is nice.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
whateva ass

I'm sure we can be friends.

In other news, the new Sparta album is nice.

that it is.

93 ATX SHO SHO Shop Y-pipe SHO Shop Flex-pipe SubFrame Connectors RActive Heat-Sheilded Filter Intrax Springs Bondurant struts
K
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
K

Coheed & Cambria owns you all.

I've been Alkaline Trio's biggest fan since 1997.

these are two of my favorite bands. i just recently started listening to coheed, and ill just say, thats all ive been listening to lately!

ive listened to alkaline for years. they are sooooo good. i love their stuff.

back on topic. . . . i listen to some house/trance. not much, but on road trips i enjoy it from time to time. im going to check out some of those DJs you mentioned and see if i like them.

#4559 of 6535 born on Feb 17, 1998 Black 1998.5 CSVT FOR SALE [cleaning house]: SVT rear swaybar. Reasonable offer and its yours!
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Have you picked up both their albums? They have plans for at least two more. I'm excited.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard