Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Getting a Mirko Splitter soon and I was wondering if anyone make this splitter into a carbon fiber look please? Cant find a decent good angle photo of a silver CSVT with a splitter. If you could find one post it here. THANKS in advance.

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
D
CEG'er
CEG'er
D
wouldn't black look the same as a carbon fiber splitter from a distance? i guess it all depends on how close you would want the chop.

*I'd rather be a smart ass than a dumbass www.fast4doors.com
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
All silver frost, but at least you get the idea.

a D*CK SLAP IN THE FACE IS ALL I GET FOR STICKING MY NECK OUT FOR A FORD... PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT!
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
i'll make another chop real quick...i lost my other ones

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
C
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
C
ehh..looks kinda weird in carbon fiber. Seems ricey to me. I think all silver frost would look at it best. I love that one piece splitter with bumber photo chop. NEAT! Thanks guys anyways!

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
if you did the sideskirts, and bottom of the rear bumper also, in CF it would look tight as hell.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by auiotour:
if you did the sideskirts, and bottom of the rear bumper also, in CF it would look tight as hell.

no...it wouldn't...

'99 T-red SVT w/ some mods
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by jmgilman:

no...it wouldn't...

yea it would, it would look like th concept model of the mustang gtr.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
B
Redneck Troll
Redneck Troll
B
Originally posted by jmgilman:

no...it wouldn't...

yea it would, it would look like th concept model of the mustang gtr.

The bare carbon fiber was the main part of that concept that made it look bad. Ick.

http://www.bnmotorsports.com "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my CEG brothers. And you will know I am the Moderator when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard