Next Thread
Print Thread
#975316 06/09/04 03:44 AM
99CSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Ford Falcon

I've known about these for a long time, and am still upset that it's one more car we don't get. Makes me wonder if Ford is even aware of the enthusiast's sports car demand since poor saps began picking up the Holden/Pontiac. Go figure, we get stuck with all the slow cars!
Me

'99 Silver SVT Contour (2000 miles since June, now needs new front brakes and bearings) '98 CBR900RR Again (Put away for the winter)
N
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
N
they should make a new contour with the typhoon engine

'95 SE moonlight blue MTX
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
they have less restrictions over there then we do. Most places outside the US are like that. I am tring to bring back my 89 Celica GT4 (German Spec) it will need alittle work to pass the EPA test.

Chris Carr92 SHO MTX~99 Taurus SE~95 Contour SE "Be good. If you cant be good, be careful. If you cant be careful, name it after me. Anonymous"
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by NAPALM:

No what they should do is Bring the Mondeo to america and change nothing about it except for the side the steering wheel is on.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by AliasJerk:
Originally posted by NAPALM:

No what they should do is Bring the Mondeo to america and change nothing about it except for the side the steering wheel is on.

They have them in Mexico and other parts of Europe where they drive the way we do, so there is no problem.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard