Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
CAMLRDR Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
where can i get it from?? does it work good?

NEW RIDE: 93 NON TURBO SUPRA Black/Blue pearl 97 V6 GL Duratech 5%tint around survivor kit 2 10" 450w pioneer subs and tv kenwood 3way 300w speakers air ride 18's intake my cardomain
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
im suprised no one here has even thought of the cooling fans yet....they're pretty damn loud....that would explain the fans on - car hot.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by CAMLRDR:
also the car stays hot for hours even after justdriving it for 30 mins if i park the car the car stys hot for a lonngggg time any suggesstions for that?

What do you mean by 'stays hot' ? The engine will retain heat for a few hours after it's turned off.

On the sound issue, I think you have an exhaust leak.

Bless our servicemen & women overseas. L.Cpl Ian Malone, 1st Battalion Irish Guards, R.I.P.
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
lol i just went outside and tried listing to it...it was a louder than the sound of the engine runnin and theres also a humming noise

Did you check the link in my previous post? MOOSING? Coming from the Air Filter box area? If its making a loud noise humming like a moose....you need to check my other post for the fix.

Last edited by Taasman; 06/09/04 11:35 AM.
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Also.. do you have any noticeable power loss?

The Spickle New Car: Infra Red '04 FSVT Former Car: Black '98 CSVT, #3137/6535 "The Unluckiest car.. ever"
L
L
I also noticed this today. After I drove my car around for like half an hour, when I stoped at a light I could hear what sounded like a fan running,But it was louder than I ever remember hearing it before.

C
CAMLRDR Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
idk wtf it is cuz my mechanic dude who checks it out never told me theres a exhaust leak shudnt they chek that [censored] wen i take it ... and i asked him he told me the thermostat is bad and my dad says its a tough job to change thats why he doesnt bother with it..buts its my car nnow so iwant it to be pimp not heatin up so much i know it posed to stay hot but it stays hot for liek 4 hours i cant even open the hood and tuch the lil hood prop up with gettin burned

NEW RIDE: 93 NON TURBO SUPRA Black/Blue pearl 97 V6 GL Duratech 5%tint around survivor kit 2 10" 450w pioneer subs and tv kenwood 3way 300w speakers air ride 18's intake my cardomain
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I don't know what the f* it is because my mechanic dude who checks it out never told me there's an exhaust leak. Shouldn't they check that [censored] when I take it? When I asked him, he told me the thermostat is bad, and my dad says its a tough job to change. Thats why he doesn't bother with it.. but it's my car now so I want it to be pimp not heating up so much. I know it's supposed to stay hot but it stays hot for like 4 hours, I can't even open the hood and touch the little hood prop up with getting burned.

There, that's better.

The Spickle New Car: Infra Red '04 FSVT Former Car: Black '98 CSVT, #3137/6535 "The Unluckiest car.. ever"
S
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
Zippy Zetec on his last legs.
S
lol i just went outside and tried listing to it...it was a louder than the sound of the engine runnin and theres also a humming noise i checked out the filter and it seems to be fine you cant actually feel the air blowing or gettin sucked in you just hear it real loud and i cant figer out if its air going in or coming out .. the problemhas been going on for a while and i thought it might be normal but people dont like standing near my car when its running becuz it sounds like it mgiht exlpode ...

its not gonna explode, mine does it too once in a while, its your fan stuck on. take it to a mechanic ask him to diagnose it tho i am pretty sure thast what it is. if you stand next to the drivers door whil the engine is hot, is it blowing hot air from under the car (like way hot?)

mine does it continuosly only with the A/C on.

Last edited by Stryker; 06/14/04 04:39 PM.

Regards, Cole. Relegating to troll status sometime this week. New Whip: 1990 Lexus ES250. Old Hotness: 1995 GL MTX Zetec *IN TRIAGE* "I had a little friend once, but it dont move no more... "
C
CAMLRDR Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Lol at splice... Thanks for that.. I can't ever feel air blowing but I can hear it and once I was driving and the radiotor hose or something blew and smoke was coming out of my radiator and they fixed it for me so ever since then I have been having the noise problem .

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  horseydug_dup1, Ray_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard