Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
Damn I must have missed something!!!!! Yeah I know I haven't been around here at all lately, too much stuff going on and didn't have internet. But now I do!

Just an update, the Contour is not doing bad, but has seen the best days. It is very tempermental and gets pissed when I take the bike(I am serious on this one).

But anyway, back to the main topic, set a date, if I am in town I am definately down!!!!!

James, naked-quarter this year was interesting. Key-words: Construction, highly intoxicated, running, security, cops, more running!!!!!

'00 Focus ZTS, 5spd: BONE STOCK!!!!! Buy American or apply for Japanese welfare. www.geocities.com/fordcontour05/contour.html
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
That was a young woman Dave, lets show a little respect!

99 Contour Sport SE MTX KKM filter, B&M shifter No res, BAT kit Green car silver hood (because silver is faster)
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Wow we go from meet details to underage women...I like where this is headed. Something tells me I need to meet you guys because we might have a lot in common!
We should just set a date and see who can make it and go from there.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Well I'll talk the talk, but I'll never walk the walk when it comes to underage women.

But yeah, set a date, and then whoever can come will come. Do it soon, as my summer weekends are filling up fast.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Sounds like the time I streaked campus NOT part of the naked quarter... well the being chased by security part...

I'm lucky Ross isn't the jealous type... Brad stole his garage spot.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
No can do on the weekend of june 20th. (on call). Sorry I missed the last meet. I'd like to see some of the veteran CEG's and meet the new ones. I'll do my best to be there!

Andy V. 99 SE Sport SGTO KKM,No Res,Dual exh. 17 Cellos-225/45/17 Sumitomos Knauberized,Rousch springs, Drilled rotors vannanthony@hotmail.com Semper Fidelis
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
I guess any SUNDAY works for me as that is my only day off...Post what weekends DONT work for you and we'll go from there.
I had to wait 2 weeks for my last girlfriend to turn 18

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
The weekend of the 20th works the best for me. I have to work both weekends around it and the next weekend I have off will be the 4th of July and then I work the weekend after that
If your on call and we meet near Eagan could you still make it??

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I hope no one minds if I invite Mazda6 owners to this too...

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Well how about we go for Saturday teh 19th since fathers day is the 20th. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a time and place?

Originally posted by Chickens:
Religion can't do much for ashholes (unless you are an alterboy)

98.5 Se w/SVT mods 98 E0 SVT~ sold
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard