Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Y
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Y
Does anyone local have an OBD-II scanner? I picked up a superchip and they say that my car must have been flashed. They'll reflash, but I need to find out what the current code is.

Thanks if you can help.

H
H
if the dealer reflashed your car they should have put a sticker under the hood indicating so

Y
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Y
I looked everywhwere. But then again Westfield was and is one of the worst dealers I havwe ever dealt with. I'll buy from them. But service with them.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
I dont think an OBD-2 wouold tell you the Pcm Number ? Will it.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
You mean somethin like the PROM ID? I know on the school GM cars, the scanner tool will tell you.

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i have a scanner but i'm not sure what you're looking for -
im in chicago, working in orland park

Conor

98.5 SVT
Y
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Y
SuperChips wants me to pull the current REV on the ECU so the chip can be flashed to the correct code.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I dont recall a REV version being displayed on our Snap-on Scanner... just a PROM ID... newer cars probaly have an EPROM now if they can be reflashed

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
Y
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
Y
SuperChips said that with a snap-on scanner to pull a HEX code and that's the current ENC code.

G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
well I have a snap on scanner I will see if I can pull(hex) code on my car....if I can..we can meet for a tank of gas and I will pull you code...

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard