Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Does anyone have a link to the original thread for the i take a set??? I searched the archives and couldn't find it.

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by SVTFanDude:
Holy [CENSORED] that is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I read through the entire thread on that VW site those people are funny. I Don't know much about cars but I'm not even that stupid. Later in the thread the guy who started it said "whats so wrong with the paint it will rub off where the pads rub.
i painted the pads so they match the rest of the brakes."
What an idiot. Nice comment on the tits on the grass.

You guys do realize this was a prank, and he didn't really paint his rotors, right?

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1390239

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
Yah, but the guy with the red rotors did... I say it is still funny!

| 1999 SVT E1 | silver | 147 of 2760
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by zgendron:
Originally posted by SVTFanDude:
Holy [CENSORED] that is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I read through the entire thread on that VW site those people are funny. I Don't know much about cars but I'm not even that stupid. Later in the thread the guy who started it said "whats so wrong with the paint it will rub off where the pads rub.
i painted the pads so they match the rest of the brakes."
What an idiot. Nice comment on the tits on the grass.

You guys do realize this was a prank, and he didn't really paint his rotors, right?

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1390239

That's awesome. Too bad everyone on that forum is an idiot and cried about it and called him gay when they realized they'd been had. So lame

Hey Tubs, I just lost my jengajam. Your ghetto pass has been revoked. You're no longer an honorary brother.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard