Print Thread
#961141 05/23/04 03:56 AM
C
csl72 Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
finally remembered to bring a disk home so I could post pics of my car with my new wheels. Don't have a clue how to get them in this post though so you will have to check out the profile.
Not nearly as good a photographer as some on here, but i think it looks pretty good. Just gave it a quick wash and wax this morning. Wanted to get some pics of green contours in the mix, seems like we are the step-color! I think they look great in green though. Would like to hear opinions of the wheels, (info in the profile and signature), haven't seen anything similar on the site, but i get quite a few compliments in person. Still thinking about the drop, I am trying to buy a house though that is not really a priority right now, plus i am concerned about the ride becoming rougher than i would like. Thanks for checking it out.

Craig- 99 SVT Contour Tropic Green/Prairie Tan K&N Drop in Air Filter "knauberized" doors 17" Konig Theories - silver 215/45/17 Pirelli PZero Nero M&S BAT Kit
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Its not that you are you are the step color it is just there are so few of you. So how do we see pics?

Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Originally posted by dUbs-ThReE:
Its not that you are you are the step color it is just there are so few of you. So how do we see pics?

Huh??? Can someone run that through the universal translator for me please?

"Moore has also accused the American people of being the stupidest, most naive people on the face of the Earth. And after last weekend, he's got the box office numbers to prove it!"
P
Master P
Master P
P

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W

Favorite part (other that the driving experience) is not seeing your car at every stop light. Not many in this area. Just three others in town that I think, two reds and a silver, and I have never seen another green one.

I couldn't agree more! Green is in!!

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
wow, those rims match your car so extremely well... It goes perfect with everything, I especially like how well they go with the color of your paint.

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Yeah even though I"m not a huge fan of Chrome on the car, Those wheels do match the Green well. Man if they were 18's and you were about an inch lower it would look godly

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Your car looks mean. Green is sick...I've only seen one on the road...I'm getting my car painted, seriously thinking about green...

C
csl72 Offline OP
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
C
actually the rims are a painted metallic silver, not chrome. They do look like they might be chrome in the photos and from a distance though. I feel the same way on these cars that chrome does'nt fit them best.

As far as 18's, i just thought that would ride too rough. The 1 inch lower might be coming though, as i am still thinking about the BAT kit.

thanks for all the comments

Craig- 99 SVT Contour Tropic Green/Prairie Tan K&N Drop in Air Filter "knauberized" doors 17" Konig Theories - silver 215/45/17 Pirelli PZero Nero M&S BAT Kit
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by 99blacksesport:
Originally posted by dUbs-ThReE:

Huh??? Can someone run that through the universal translator for me please?

Well, i ment that green is a rare color. duh

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard