Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Bush has got to go. I read a good article by Will today and decided to look it up but it wasn't yet posted online. Here's his most recent posting online along with some quotes.

"This administration cannot be trusted to govern if it cannot be counted on to think and, having thought, to have second thoughts."

"Traditional conservatism. Nothing "neo" about it. This administration needs a dose of conservatism without the prefix."

http://www.sacbee.com/content/opinion/national/will/story/9184291p-10109787c.html

Dueling Duratecs '95 SE V6 MTX 0 Mods '04 Mazda6 S Wagon '03 Kawasaki Z1000 But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful! Friedrich Nietzsche
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by spgoode:
Bush has got to go.

Maybe you should go.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
spgoode, you need to learn this is a Car forum, you will not find many liberal people here...hehe, well it has nothing to do with being a car forum. I am gonna sit this one out, I have found when starting a conversation or thread with such a post can polarize people; that is I believe most people on CEG are going to stick by Bush. There are some people on the board that love Bush to death, most who sortof like him and very few who really dislike him. A post like this is not likely to gain much support.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by IL Sean:
There are some people on the board that love Bush to death, most who sortof like him and very few who really dislike him. A post like this is not likely to gain much support.

I think you're probably a little off there. If you remember there was a poll a few weeks back of voting Bush vs Kerry and it was pretty damnned close IIRC. Bush had more ceg votes but not by many so I wouldn't say that there "are very few CEGers that really dislike Bush"

Just my $.02...argue on people.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by freakshow:
There are some people on the board that love Bush to death, most who sortof like him and very few who really dislike him. A post like this is not likely to gain much support.

Bush had more ceg votes but not by many so I wouldn't say that there "are very few CEGers that really dislike Bush"

Just my $.02...argue on people.

I agree... I'm one of the "Bush Haters" and I'm pretty vocal about it. We're not far and few between, and if he keeps doing what he's been doing the past four years, my type will definately be the majority (if we're not already!).

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
I believe most people on CEG are going to stick by Bush.

Now, one more time, which planet are you from?

S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Quote:

I'm one of the "Bush Haters"

Previous Owner of: 1998 CSVT Black # 2923/6535 Born: 08/12/97 http://community.webshots.com/user/svtcontoursvt
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
I would also bring forth the idea that there are at least a good number of us that think of ourselves as conservative that would prefer to see someone other than Bush on the Republican ticket.

I believe a good number of Bush supporters are supporting him as the best available option, just as many Kerry supporters are supporting Kerry for the exact same reason. We'd prefer to see someone else, but one makes their decisions from the options presented.

I personally would like to see a good old conservative option seeking to get government the *bleep* out of my life, and will likely be voting for a third party candidate.

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Re-defeat Bush in 2004! Vote Bush-Cheney, support terrorism.

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnâ??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Quote:

Re-defeat Bush in 2004! Vote Bush-Cheney, support terrorism.

LoL

Previous Owner of: 1998 CSVT Black # 2923/6535 Born: 08/12/97 http://community.webshots.com/user/svtcontoursvt
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard