Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
Quote:

Have either of you witnessed a loved deal with the aftermath of a violent rape? I have had close ones die too early and had a best friend deal with a rape, so I'm speaking from personal experience, hence the IMO. I don't know how you can challenge the logic until you've seen it happen to someone you've loved, as I have, and make your own opinion at that time. Your loved one will NEVER be the same.

have you ever seen anyone get there brains blown across the concrete, ive seen both, its more a mattor of how much you bottle up then whats worse... if you bottle it all up then your fine... and sooner or later i swear i will find the meaning of life in the bottom of a bottle of bacardi

cardomain 98 Contour SE zetec I-4
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
Originally posted by bishop375:
Originally posted by bambam4501:
I would like to know how many of you "serve" or "have served" in the US Military? I dont think you know what its like to have to babysit prisoners; prisoners, that if they werent in confinement, would be shooting RPGs at your convoy, or aiming their weapons at your head!! DAMN RIGHT there is going to be some abuse!!

I sinerely hope you're not enlisted. With that kind of mentality, you're going against everything you've ever been trained for, and are a disgrace to the uniform.

Agreed and I believe that the majority of military members feel the same way.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B

I sinerely hope you're not enlisted. With that kind of mentality, you're going against everything you've ever been trained for, and are a disgrace to the uniform.

Answer the question..??

"99 T-Red SVT, 99 Tropic Green SVT"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by in the shop:

have you ever seen anyone get there brains blown across the concrete, ive seen both, its more a mattor of how much you bottle up then whats worse...

There's a HUGE difference between witnessing a death and living with having been raped. I watched someone die right in front of me after taking 4 shots to the chest while I was waiting in line at a Taco Bell last summer. That was nothing. It's not something that was done TO YOU, that's where the difference lies.

And Freakshow... we really need to stop agreeing eventually.

I'm not in the military... unfortunately, I've got a condition that keeps me from field duty, and I wouldn't feel right taking a desk job. I was trying to get in years ago, but, that didn't happen. But, I understand the honor and pride that comes with it, as well as the responsibility that ever single person who enlists takes on. And I'll be damned if in my eyes any of the scum who did this to the Iraqis are considered "soldiers." To me, they're nothing more than common thugs with a gov't paycheck. And it takes a LOT for me to disrespect someone in the service.

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
For the last 13 yrs I've been in the AF but what does that have to do with those soldiers being wrong? Nothing at all and no excuse you come up with makes it "right".

One need not serve in the military to know the difference between right and wrong.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
G
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by sigma:

Likewise, our culture has lost much of the value of 'honor' and 'respect'

Yep.....remember Bill Clinton????

'99 Sport TropicGreen,Duratec, SVT exhaust, Brembo rotors, Ceramic pads, K&N filters(oil & air), Alpine CDM7874, Polk DB570 speakers front and rear. Fog light mod. 50% Formula One tint.
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by freakshow:
For the last 13 yrs I've been in the AF but what does that have to do with those soldiers being wrong? Nothing at all and no excuse you come up with makes it "right".

One need not serve in the military to know the difference between right and wrong.

Im not condoning their actions at all! You cant believe that all soilders have integrity and honor. All Im tying to say is that if you havent experienced it, you dont know what others are capable of.

"99 T-Red SVT, 99 Tropic Green SVT"
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S

How about a "glass" of whoopass!

~~~~~~Mike~~~~~~ Black 2006 VW Rabbit Silver 2000 Contour SVT - SOLD ~~~~The Car~~~~~
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
If we just kill all the POW's we won't have to worry about abusing them right???

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
now i didn't go reading all of the posts because this subject is a little hard to handle right now. but i knew Nick. He graduated high school in my brother's class and went to the same university as my brother also. he grew up in West Chester and a lot of people are hurting in our community. now more then ever i question why the hell we are over there. god bless those who are risking their lives for whatever the true reason we are over there for. i sure as hell wouldn't have such conviction. Nick was a good guy and will be sorely missed.

01 Black Honda S2000 99 svt Tred/tan #2394 of 2760 on July 29, 1999 *SOLD*
Page 5 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard