Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
W
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
W
boys, boys, boys ... why is she scared your leaving? out of the blue? perhaps she is concidering leaving you and feels guilty, dude.
if she truely means something to you...do the flowers to open up comunication and fast or you might as well split.
imho

Keep on rockin in the free world my politics are simple...mean people suck if they refuse to evolve: thin the herd
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Why does a guy need flowers to open lines of communication? Why can't chicks just COMMUNICATE?

I know, I know... creatures of emotion.

P
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
P
Run like the fuggin wind!!!

If you think its bad now, just wait til later.

I don't know how serious you are, but if you think it will get any better....think again. It almost sounds like a trust issue for her, what do you think will happen when she gets the rock on her finger...if it goes that far. I'm sure she will calm down when that happens ...think again. More than likely she will get even worse, sounds like she needs some... .

Good luck in whatever you decide.

98 Contour SE, Zetec Powered, ATX Silverstars, Ghetto caps
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
if she had problems from before she was with you, you just have to show her that you are there to stay. do the flowers and all that good stuff.

if she doesn't--drop her. if she's really that nervous about you, she's thinking of it(i think someone already said that).

and if her name is cassity, luanne, or tamara, just get rid of her!!!

96 contour gl columbus ohio
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by POP22:
Run like the fuggin wind!!!

If you think its bad now, just wait til later.

I don't know how serious you are, but if you think it will get any better....think again. It almost sounds like a trust issue for her, what do you think will happen when she gets the rock on her finger...if it goes that far. I'm sure she will calm down when that happens ...think again. More than likely she will get even worse, sounds like she needs some... .

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Ditto, she sounds too high maintenance already. It is kind of ironic that she becomes afraid that you are going to leave...then she leaves?

"Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines."
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard