Next Thread
Print Thread
#944417 05/01/04 08:02 PM
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
I posted in the group buy section and didnt get much feedback and it was moved.. ok the deal.. I know a lot of you are sceptable (spelling?? ) on this subject especially as the comment was made as me haveing a mere 36 post.( i have changed my name on here a few tims ) but regardless .. I would be too.. all that I ask is for as many people as possible to take the time and email warren at cobra95war@aol.com and let him know that there is an interest in this.. my car will be paid off soon and then I will be having him go ahead and start the project.. the more emails he gets the sooner he will likely tell me to come over so he can start everything and he will be more enthusiastic about the project knowing that when the kit is done with dyno time etc etc etc he will be having more people ready to buy the kit.. anyways just do me the favor to email him with any comments or questions wether good or negative ... thanks to everyone in advance
Tim C
98 svt
2000 honda cbr f4

"Give me my 2 dollars " 2000 cbr f4 98 svt silver frost intake gutted pre-cats y-pipe diablo chip borla tru-bendz exhaust functioning hood scoop soon to have piping leading to the filter eibach
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I'm actually supposed to be able to read this?

90' Bright Orange Mustang 65k - 13.306@105.1 Looking for another CSVT ~Blas~
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SmoothSVT:
I'm actually supposed to be able to read this?

smash your head into a wall for 5 minutes and then try again...it can't get anymore confusing

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
The Drinking started early I see.

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
ok sorry bout all that everyone.. the original plan was. to have everyone email my best friend (warren at redlineautoinc and let him know there is a big interest in getting a turbo kit installed cheaper than the street flight kit using either same or better products. (ex: greddy bov, tubogenics t3 turbo, custom indivicual dyno tuned chips for the application, etc. etc. etc. ) well a lot of people say its too good to be true and lot were heistant due to the past tryouts for turbo kits and me only having a mere small amount of posts..
Here is the new plan.. my car will be paid off very shortly (@4 months ) after that point It will be sitting at the shop awaiting the install of the turbo.. from the point of done installation there will be dyno sheets, pictures, and video if the market requests. Then you will see the kit in complete form and a group buy will posted for 10 people to get in on for the initial order.. ( there will be minimum of ten, no limit thereafter )
Redlineauto is a performance shop located in royal palm beach, FL,, they do lots of customizing and hands down are the best at it for performance gains. if you have any questions, comments, ideas, etc etc.. email me at Timmaayyf4@aol.com or cobra95war@aol.com
again sorry about the tired drunken state of mind in the first post :O)~ but this kit will be on the market soon for less than the street flight kit and with the same, if not, better quality that street flight.
regards
Tim C
1998 svt
2000 cbr f4

"Give me my 2 dollars " 2000 cbr f4 98 svt silver frost intake gutted pre-cats y-pipe diablo chip borla tru-bendz exhaust functioning hood scoop soon to have piping leading to the filter eibach
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Hey Tim. I came across a Cougar guy last night who intends to put a turbo in his car. I'll turn him on to your contact, and you can add him to the list of interested parties for the new kit.

One thing that would expand the market for the kit - arrange it to work on ATX cars as well as the 5 speed MTX. You'll get a few more customers that way, I think. The Streetflight kit is top notch, but it won't fit an ATX equipped Contique or Cougar.

See ya 'round town!

JimR

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I dont see any kit fitting the atx. Its crammed in there even with the MTX!

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
New guys, new ideas, new technology. Ya never know.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard