Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#944109 05/02/04 04:13 AM
A
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
A
I think this war should not have happened in the first place, its rediculous!!!

I cant beleive in a president or his control that lies to me and to America. Why cant he just speak openly about 9-11 and why are they classifying documents right off the printer. Never in histroy has some much material been classified. Why do this? I cant beleive people dont realize they are hiding things from us. do you understand.

Its time for a change in America.

Alpha

#944110 05/02/04 04:47 AM
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by Alphatour:
Never in histroy has some much material been classified.

I seriously doubt that, considering what went on during the Cold War.

#944111 05/02/04 12:36 PM
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
It's alright. It looks like he was drunk when he typed it.

#944112 05/02/04 01:12 PM
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I think this war should not have happened in the first place, its rediculous!!!

I cant beleive in a president or his control that lies to me and to America. Why cant he just speak openly about 9-11 and why are they classifying documents right off the printer. Never in histroy has some much material been classified. Why do this? I cant beleive people dont realize they are hiding things from us. do you understand.

Its time for a change in America.

Alpha

If the general public knew of only a portion of the things that are classified, it would scare them S#$%less. If we don't keep secrets then the enemy can learn how we get our information. Things get classified for a reason. Beleive me, if it was important for you to know you wouldn't care about what was just presented to you. From personal experience, the more classificaation something has the more boring it is.

I forget who said it earlier to Support our troops, not the war. For too long it has been used and it needs to stop. It is a slap in the face to every single military member, past or present. To say that one supports the troops but not the job we are doing is disgraceful. I cannot believe that by something so idiotic one can believe that they are supporting us. When I come home I do not want to be welcomed by anyone that has ever uttered those words.

SSgt Mike Allen, USAF
Al Udied AB, Qatar

Former - 98 CSVT E0 T-Red 4/4/97 #173 of 6535 Dear Santa
#944113 05/02/04 02:06 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by PackRat:

Actually with all of the spying and espionage that went on during the cold war very little was classified. Admiral John Walker and his son made a fortune selling the Top Secret communications encryption technology to the Communists. When I was on a ship I always wondered how the Russians seemed to be able to follow our ship whenever they wanted to. They had access to our communications thanks to John Walker and his son.

#944114 05/02/04 02:22 PM
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by 69Boss302:
I forget who said it earlier to Support our troops, not the war. For too long it has been used and it needs to stop. It is a slap in the face to every single military member, past or present. To say that one supports the troops but not the job we are doing is disgraceful. I cannot believe that by something so idiotic one can believe that they are supporting us. When I come home I do not want to be welcomed by anyone that has ever uttered those words.

SSgt Mike Allen, USAF
Al Udied AB, Qatar

Mike, it's interesting to hear your opinion about the phrase. I don't think I've ever talked to a soldier about it before, so thanks. Use the shwartz out there, and return home safely.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
#944115 05/02/04 02:53 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Those are good pictures.

As President Bush said, "Our military is
confronting terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan and in other places so
our people will not have to confront terrorist violence in New York,
or St. Louis or Los Angeles."

Of all the rationales for the Iraq War, this one might have the most
staying power, because it can be used, indefinitely, to justify our
continuing casualties.

That is, the more Americans fight in Iraq, the more that fighting can
be taken as "proof" that such violence pre-empted, in effect, violence
in the United States.

#944116 05/02/04 05:08 PM
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Originally posted by Con_touring:

Actually with all of the spying and espionage that went on during the cold war very little was classified. Admiral John Walker and his son made a fortune selling the Top Secret communications encryption technology to the Communists. When I was on a ship I always wondered how the Russians seemed to be able to follow our ship whenever they wanted to. They had access to our communications thanks to John Walker and his son.

You give one example and suddenly very little was classified?

#944117 05/02/04 05:27 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T

That example is a good example. If you have access to your enemyâ??s communications and know everything they are doing; that gives you all the advantage that you need.

#944118 05/02/04 05:40 PM
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P

That example is a good example. If you have access to your enemyâ??s communications and know everything they are doing; that gives you all the advantage that you need.

I don't give a flying McFlurry if it was a good example, it's still ONE EXAMPLE.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard