Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I think I seen a post or maybe it was phil telling that we changed the meet date, because Hector and Kim could not come on the 29th of this month. which is fine by me. got to buy kids clothes, shoes, etc..... the list never ends. I think it was changed to October or something like that.

Hey Lori and Rich, what's uuuuuup? yes we had a crazy 4th. no rain for us though, we were in the delta, nuffin but hot sun there. we rode horses, I think phil has pics somewhere, drove a 1000 miles and was very exhausted afterwards. and of course darn good bbq. 3 times to be exact. I ate so much I got sick...

peace
Kim

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ToMMyKnocKeR:
I think I seen a post or maybe it was phil telling that we changed the meet date, because Hector and Kim could not come on the 29th of this month. which is fine by me. got to buy kids clothes, shoes, etc..... the list never ends. I think it was changed to October or something like that.

Hey Lori and Rich, what's uuuuuup? yes we had a crazy 4th. no rain for us though, we were in the delta, nuffin but hot sun there. we rode horses, I think phil has pics somewhere, drove a 1000 miles and was very exhausted afterwards. and of course darn good bbq. 3 times to be exact. I ate so much I got sick...

peace
Kim

We are good! Alright time to make an exectutive decision.

We are moving the meet to October

First two weekends are out. We will be at Fiddler's Convention and then the following weekend we will be at Shrimp Fest in Gulf Shores....now..if any of you wanna come check out a large fest of good food, arts and crafts, food, beach sandcastle sculpting, food, and bands and such, this is something you don't wanna miss out on. We will be down there in the mix that weekend. http://www.nationalshrimpfestival.com/

I plan on working on the Beast from now till NOPI time and thru out. The Nationals in ATL are Sept 18&19 http://www.nopinationals.com/2004/default.cfm

Woo Hoooo

L8R Kids

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Well, Hector and I talked a week or two ago and he was telling me about his future plans and all.

So, he and I sorta decided that since he was not going to be able to come down at this time, nor were we going to be able to make a weekend of it, all we did was decide on him coming down later in Oct or something like that.

Now! If Eric and his lady friend would like to make a day of it, we could run over to HSV one day and if we all threw some money together, smoke some ribs on a grille at Rich's house or sumtin'.

When Hector and I talked, we discussed doing this when he comes down next. Instead of going out to eat, which is fun and cool in it's own right, we just thought it would be fun to hang outside and shoot the bull while cooking at the same time.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by unisys12:
Well, Hector and I talked a week or two ago and he was telling me about his future plans and all.

So, he and I sorta decided that since he was not going to be able to come down at this time, nor were we going to be able to make a weekend of it, all we did was decide on him coming down later in Oct or something like that.

Now! If Eric and his lady friend would like to make a day of it, we could run over to HSV one day and if we all threw some money together, smoke some ribs on a grille at Rich's house or sumtin'.

When Hector and I talked, we discussed doing this when he comes down next. Instead of going out to eat, which is fun and cool in it's own right, we just thought it would be fun to hang outside and shoot the bull while cooking at the same time.

Yes! What he said!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
That sounds cool. If ya'll are planning for something in late October, why not make it to the Dragon run Oct 8-10? That's killin two birds with one stone, ya know.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
That sounds cool. If ya'll are planning for something in late October, why not make it to the Dragon run Oct 8-10? That's killin two birds with one stone, ya know.

Won't be in town then...

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Neither will I; I'll be at the Dragon.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
hey hey hey I know, I know!!!! we can have a birthday bash the first weekend of November. big fire!!! marshmallows and smores for the kids and other stuff for us....
so what ya think bout them there deal??

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
As long as we get to do the Dragon October 8-10, ya'll can do whatever else you want.

If you're suggesting this instead of the October Dragon run, I'd resist because:

1 - the leaves are approaching their peak in early-mid October
2 - By the first weekend of November, many of the leaves will have fallen and the roads could be slick with debris.
3 - Doesn't it rain more often in the Smokies during November?
4 - We could do BOTH!! At least the locals could, I wouldn't be able to make both.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
U
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
As long as we get to do the Dragon October 8-10, ya'll can do whatever else you want.

If you're suggesting this instead of the October Dragon run, I'd resist because:

1 - the leaves are approaching their peak in early-mid October
2 - By the first weekend of November, many of the leaves will have fallen and the roads could be slick with debris.
3 - Doesn't it rain more often in the Smokies during November?
4 - We could do BOTH!! At least the locals could, I wouldn't be able to make both.

Oh no way! There's no way we will be able to make the Dragon. AGAIN!! I will make it there one day, but not this time. We were just wanting to plan something around the dragon run. I still think late Oct would be better, but we will just have to wait and see.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard