Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
what was supposed to be missed???

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
OK guys....I am alive. Time to get back in the swing of things! This meet is going to ROCK! WAKE UP SE - time to do this. LoCo! My Brutha! I am back.

Eric....main man....sup? I gotta go take a look at the other posts and see what is happening with everyone!

Just looking to see about the next mod that I can do to the Cavi. Gonna do the poor man's intake. Still on track for FT at the station. They are pushing hard to get everything taken care of. They have to break thru a hiring freeze but all is well. Hey, I am a "media co-ordinator" among other things!

Phil!!!! How do you like the software? I am getting proficient with Audition at work. Check this out. For a 60 second spot, I can work up to 7 to 9 tracks!!!! It is fun!!

OK so now to business....the meet is on! No doubt about it and as Lori says "No Worries"...and she added "one day at a time people. We are all going thru hard times". Best thing to do is hang together and we can all make it thru. You are all my secondary family...bros and sis's and I am glad you guys are here. Any of you need me, you have my number or can get it. CALL ME. Or shoot me an email sosaudio1@earthlink.net

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by sosaudio1:
OK guys....I am alive. Time to get back in the swing of things! This meet is going to ROCK! WAKE UP SE - time to do this. LoCo! My Brutha! I am back.

Eric....main man....sup? I gotta go take a look at the other posts and see what is happening with everyone!

Just looking to see about the next mod that I can do to the Cavi. Gonna do the poor man's intake. Still on track for FT at the station. They are pushing hard to get everything taken care of. They have to break thru a hiring freeze but all is well. Hey, I am a "media co-ordinator" among other things!

Phil!!!! How do you like the software? I am getting proficient with Audition at work. Check this out. For a 60 second spot, I can work up to 7 to 9 tracks!!!! It is fun!!

OK so now to business....the meet is on! No doubt about it and as Lori says "No Worries"...and she added "one day at a time people. We are all going thru hard times". Best thing to do is hang together and we can all make it thru. You are all my secondary family...bros and sis's and I am glad you guys are here. Any of you need me, you have my number or can get it. CALL ME. Or shoot me an email sosaudio1@earthlink.net

L8R
Rich

you mean.... you'll answer your phone now???? wow.

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
We're all here. Jim is reading my 75-page essay on car detailing. I don't expect to see him post anytime soon. Sorry Jim, I'll leave ya alone now.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
We're all here. Jim is reading my 75-page essay on car detailing. I don't expect to see him post anytime soon. Sorry Jim, I'll leave ya alone now.

I was thinkin' I might make this meet so I could race Eric, but it looks like I'm gonna spend the next two months shining up my car.

Explain to me again why water in my tires instead of air and the sandbags in the trunk in place of the spare make my car more shiny looking??

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Well ya see, Jim, the sand is used as a buffing compound for the clear coat, so it's good to keep some with you at all times. The water in the tires is just so you can drive underwater if need be.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Well ya see, Jim, the sand is used as a buffing compound for the clear coat, so it's good to keep some with you at all times. The water in the tires is just so you can drive underwater if need be.

Aaahhhhh, I get it. Then when I come out of the lake, my car is all washed & shiny like yours...

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Yep. There's a big fountain that all the kids play in at the park downtown, I use that for a quick wash/wax. Otherwise, I'll just drive into the river.

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
dont hurt the fish.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Nah, they're all dead anyway. When we go fishin, we do it right: toss some car batteries off a dock and the fish just float right up to ya!

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard