Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
I am so down for a kit for my CSVT. The green is just not.... my color.

A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Since every contour/mystique has different sets of lights, the items will all be posted on my web site for ordering. Everyone will pay the full price, and I will keep everyone posted on how many orders, along with who has ordered. If you see a mistake add your name to the list. Once the Group buy is over. I will begin figuring out the prices of each item, and start refunding people part of their money for the items ordered that we recieve the discount on from superbrightleds.com. I will begin posting prices tomorrow. As tonight, I am working late at work. I hope this will still work out for everyone. You are looking at a max of $5.00 more upfront, but will get it back. Since this Group buy will be also ordering from superbrightleds.com, I will require a 3% fee to cover those of you who pay by paypal USING CREDIT CARD. Those who do not use the credit card method, do not need to pay the extra 3%. I normally cover this, but since, I will be making almost nothing on the superbrightled items. I must ask for the 3%. Thanks everyone. And if you have more questions feel free to shoot me an email at auiotour@comcast.net or post it here, if you think its a global question that others might want to know also.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
I
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I
Here is a question. Would it be possible to get some LEDs to make the back red stip on teh trunk lid to light up when the parking lights are on? I was think that would be a nice looking mod to do on the car, and was jsut curious what would be good LEDs to use and how to give that teh right resisters.

-Greg

1999 Ford Contour Lx, 2.5L V6 ATX, 145,000 miles Pioneer DEH-P6400 H/U , Rockford Fosgate 351M 350 Watt Amp, Pioneer TS-W305DVC 12" Sub, Compustar 2WSS, Whelen CSP650 Strobe Pack with 6 strobes, Whelen Talon B/B LED Dash Light
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by idioticslacker:
Here is a question. Would it be possible to get some LEDs to make the back red stip on teh trunk lid to light up when the parking lights are on? I was think that would be a nice looking mod to do on the car, and was jsut curious what would be good LEDs to use and how to give that teh right resisters.

-Greg

Well, i am actually looking for replacement leds for the rear back window bulbs. In order to make the 3rd brake light, light up when the parking lights were on, it would be on 24/7 unless you redid some of the wiring at the switch that would tell them to turn off when the car's lights are on. Not my sorta thing. But I can get you leds for it.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
For those of you who wanted to know what to buy. I have compiled a list of what will be in each kit. I still need to find some of the bulb sizes. Which I will do this week, along with prices on each item, and what the discount will be. ANd the total price of the packages. It took me a long time to compile the list. so please everyone check it out.

http://coverstoryrock.com/auiotour/leds/lights.html

I
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by auiotour:
Originally posted by idioticslacker:

-Greg

Well, i am actually looking for replacement leds for the rear back window bulbs. In order to make the 3rd brake light, light up when the parking lights were on, it would be on 24/7 unless you redid some of the wiring at the switch that would tell them to turn off when the car's lights are on. Not my sorta thing. But I can get you leds for it.

Well i wanted to do the red plastic strip on the trunk lid between the two tail lights. I was thinking maybe like 10 leds would do the trick, not really sure. What i needed to know would be the about of resistance on the 12 volt to make that many light up. I am not good with that yet. I was thinking of making it jsut run with a relay hooked up to the parking light switch. If anyoen has doen this lete me know. I saw one on the parkway the other day and thought it looked awsome.

-Greg

1999 Ford Contour Lx, 2.5L V6 ATX, 145,000 miles Pioneer DEH-P6400 H/U , Rockford Fosgate 351M 350 Watt Amp, Pioneer TS-W305DVC 12" Sub, Compustar 2WSS, Whelen CSP650 Strobe Pack with 6 strobes, Whelen Talon B/B LED Dash Light
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
auiotour, the list is looking great, just throw some links in there, as well as quantities of each type of LED and such... well, come to think of it, u're probably doing all of this in the package setups. Still can't wait for that to come along.

* Marine Officer Candidate * My Cardomain Page 1998 EO Black SVTC #3388
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
I'm in for it, i just need to make some money, i seem to spend it before i get it.

2000 Ford Contour SVT-t GT28R - 287whp/314wtq @ 11 psi (very little tuning) Cardomain Page Photobucket Page *Formally XxColdAzFireXx*
A
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
A
sorry that this thread started to die, my family recently lost someone pretty close. I will try to get some things posted in less then a week, as I would like to start the GB. It will be posted in another forum, with plenty of pictures. so if anyone has some pictures of their LEDs installed, I will give a discount on the LED that come straight from me, as I need as many pictures as I can to show everyone the possibilities and how great this stuff really looks. my email is auiotour@comcast.net

D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
I'm defintely in for a blue kit.

:sad: Sorry to hear about your loss auiotour. I hope things will look up for you soon.

99 SE Sport SilverFrost MTX 01 F4i Red/White My mom says I shouldn't talk to conservatives.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard