Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
First off Skrilla your car looks great but FWIW, is there any chance of getting some white tuner-style rims to go with the graffic or some black rims w/polished lip to pick up the CF hood I think either of those two rim choices would really look great on your ride IMO

couldn't have said it better... i only like chrome on SUV's

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by QuickSE:
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
First off Skrilla your car looks great but FWIW, is there any chance of getting some white tuner-style rims to go with the graffic or some black rims w/polished lip to pick up the CF hood I think either of those two rim choices would really look great on your ride IMO

couldn't have said it better... i only like chrome on SUV's

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
I wasnt too fond of the color when it was painted, but I think it has grown on me.

Nice work.

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Nice drop dude that's the only thing that was missed on this car! Great look congrats !
What do you think about paiting those white plastic part in the wiper holder and lower back bumper same color as the whole car ? I think that would look really better (just a suggestion)

Really nice drop BTW

mods ? Wut ! 19 inches ! My Car SOLD
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Originally posted by akrump47:
I really don't like the look now, too much going on and the chrome clashes with the white and the green IMO. Those rims look like they belong on an Escalade ...

I think switching to some multi-spoke white rims would be a BIG improvement, then paint the grille ring green and paint the chrome strip green as well. Maybe switch the vinyl to something that flows with the car's lines better, I dunno.

Not trying to flame you, just suggesting, thats all.

You know man? They are all right! That's why you should sell them to me for cheap and get yourself something new. God I love the Lexani Crystals (sp?)!!!!!

Black 1998 Mustang GT - The Usual Bolt-Ons, PI Swap, and Some Boost! My Old Ride
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Krystals. Thanks for the props man. I like your ride!

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard