Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
O
near IBM, on that road that short cuts around 5 corners...

i was the silver svt with no front bumper mesh, and 17" mille miglias...

phd2be, we have another one!

oh, and anyone know who owns that green one parks at that building near tafts corners in williston?

for sale: E0 (98) Silver Frost SVT/Contour http://contour.org/carprofile/carprofile.cgi?a=display&uid=667 wanted: front SVT bumper mesh, 01/02 S4 avant, nogaro blue.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Today while drivin in downtown Manch. I noticed a pretty sweet looking T-red CSVT........
Oh wait that was just my reflection

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by Manch-VegasSVT:
Oh wait that was just my reflection

I hate it when that happens

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I've seen the T-red SVT a couple of times in Essex pulling into/out of Wendys. Not sure if the person works there or just likes the food? I've also seen the Green one around too, usually heading down Williston Road towards Williston. There's also a black one on Spear St, but the girl never waives to me

1999 Contour SVT #1966/2760, Silver Frost/Midnight Blue Koni Kit, Mille Miglia MM-S rims, B&M shifter, Stazi mesh, SFCs, optimized Y-pipe & TB, SS break lines, K&N drop-in, Infinity Kappa speakers, MTX amp/sub
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I guess I don't get out much. I live in Colchester and have been in the area for the last 7 years (have spent most of my life in the Burlington area) but have never seen the T-red SVT in question or any Green ones up here. I used to see a red one regularly in Colchester, driven by an elderly gentleman, who ran snows with hubcaps in the wintertime, but haven't seen that one in a couple years.

Lately I've noticed a lot of generic/base Contour/Mystique running around, but most of them are obviously not "enthusiast" cars.

I drive a white 95 Mystique (slightly beaten now) with SE skirts and SVT exhaust, vanity 3-letter VT plate - if you ever see me, et, wave and I'll be sure to acknowledge you. I've been trying to sell my Mystique for a while now, have a buyer but just not sure when we can transact the deal. Hoping sooner than later, now that I have my Mazda6...

-Peter

04 Mazda 6s V6 MTX, in service 10/28/03 02 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 165HP 4cyl auto AWD former: 95 Mystique LS V6 MTX [11/14/94-5/19/04]
P
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
P
I met a Silver SVT in Williston town at the intersection of Rt. 2 and North Williston road (I believe)....this was a couple months ago (around 8:00am)....I think there was a guy (driver) and a girl (pass.) in the car. The driver waived and I nodded back.

For anyone out there in Vt...I have a Black SVT with some vinyl on the windshield for added horsepower...lol. (Note: I didn't have vinyl on at the time of the above sighting ;-) ).

Oh, I have also seen a Silver SVT (not sure if it's the same one) parked at the store next to Joe's Snack Bar in Jericho (or Essex or whatever town that actually is), at around 6pm a couple of times.

-Josh

Last edited by PhearCVBz; 04/25/04 02:38 AM.

1998 Black SVT 1992 SHO www.CVBOYZ.com

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard