Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SVT-3 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
just thought you guys would appreciate that the 3L just handled the new ford thunderbird at an intersection where the road merges into one lane. the guy kept revving his motor at the light so i thought, what the hell, lets see what shes got. haha

PERSONAL MECHANIC- BUCKEYESVT 02 3 Liter SVT heads/Cams 3 liter UIM/LIM 24lb injectors Diamond white pearl Koni's/Eibach's 19in Axis NE-O Pioneer AVH-p6500 dvd 15% Tint NO ENGINE CODES... AND NO I DIDN'T DISCONNECT THE LIGHT...LOL
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
OMG !!! Are you friggin serious???? That's nuts man. Your cars got a lot of balls man. You beat him right off the line huh??

Irfan Rahim irfman2000@yahoo.com 2006 Blue Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V Former owner of a silver 2000 Contour SE Sport ATX
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
They're not that fast, it's the same as a LS8 in terms of performance, not that unheard of even for regular CSVTs.

Oh, btw *dancing lock*.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=
S
SVT-3 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
you should have seen the look on his face. right off the line. after i bounced the front end a few times. i better check that tranny mount tomrrow. i already broke it once from wheel hop... haha...

PERSONAL MECHANIC- BUCKEYESVT 02 3 Liter SVT heads/Cams 3 liter UIM/LIM 24lb injectors Diamond white pearl Koni's/Eibach's 19in Axis NE-O Pioneer AVH-p6500 dvd 15% Tint NO ENGINE CODES... AND NO I DIDN'T DISCONNECT THE LIGHT...LOL
S
SVT-3 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
sorry guys i didnt know that the street racing thing was prohibited on here. mikeyboy just let me know so it wont happen again...

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard