Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Nice N Clean.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Looks good.

I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by skrilla187:
Nice N Clean.

ditto man very nicely done. Btw i think you got the tire on the wrong way.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
I
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
I
man

I don't know which way my tires go

I've got 3 going the same way and one going the other way but I have no idea at all how make the 4th one right

because if I put it on the other side...what will I do with one of the tires that are on correctly...

maybe I'm just an idiot.

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
thats something you would have to take to a wheel shop and show them. Make sure they know to make the directional arrow go the right way.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
man

I don't know which way my tires go

I've got 3 going the same way and one going the other way but I have no idea at all how make the 4th one right

because if I put it on the other side...what will I do with one of the tires that are on correctly...

maybe I'm just an idiot.

Maybe, when the tires were put on the rims, one was put on backwards. If so, you will never get it right without removing it from the rim and fliping it over. A simple tire shop should be able to do it for ya for about the price of mounting a tire and of course a balance. Whats that, less then $10? Check into it. You will notice a difference when it rains.

Nice ride mang!!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
I
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
I
wow
tires can be flipped...I really am an idiot.

yea I'll look into it sometime soon...not that in really rains enough to matter in AZ but atleast I wont look like a ricer

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
M
CEG'er
CEG'er
M
Why are you putting the ding guards back on ? I was just about to take mine off, but I live in AZ too and I bet my paint is faded from the sun, which I assume = "racing stripes" which I really dont want.

98 svt
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Btw i think you got the tire on the wrong way.

I noticed that, too.
You should take two wheels back to the shop you had them installed at and say "fix this." Your tires should "point" toward the front of the car if the have a directional tread pattern. Good for water displacement and braking.

Get some engine degreaser...

Otherwise, it's looking very nice! Sounds like you've got some good plans, and a great start!

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Nice pics Jerry, just one thing.......WHY DID YOU STEAL MY CD PLAYER?? LOL. I have that exact same Jensen cd player in my Champagne Tour.

2004 Ford Freestar V6 Boogity Boogity Boogity, Let's go racin Boys!
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard