Next Thread
Print Thread
#918760 04/04/04 03:41 AM
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Anyone know if these rims will fit on our cars? My girlfriend wants some 16's for her 99 Zetec, but she doesn't want to pay a lot for a new set. She actually likes these Focus rims, even though I'd rather see her w/ some E0's or E1's, but the prices for them in the classifieds here are a bit high, IMO. These Focus rims are relatively cheap, but the offset is 52.5. That sounds a bit high to me. Anyone know if these might look akward w/ the higher offset or cause a problem? The highest I heard anyone using here is 48 or 49.

02 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE, FULLY LOADED Old car- 99 SE Sport ATX w/ SVT body kit (for sale...asking $4,200 OBO), nicely modded, high-flow exhaust y-pipe back and KKM. 95K, but 95% are interstate highway miles back and forth to college everyday.
B
No life but CEG
No life but CEG
B
It says it right there.
scroll down

R.I.P: 95 Tour LX working on getting SVT Power! SELLING 3L LIM AND UIM W/ TB!!! PM ME....
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
The do fit, but like you said, the offset is on the extreme side. I can hear the fronts rubbing the inner fender skirt if the suspension is compressed and I am turning (pulling into/out of the driveway).

Dont plan on running anything wider then a 205 either. It wont clear the arms in the rear suspension if the car sees any kind of spirited driving. I had my old Dunlops (SP Sport 8000) rub the arms when I would push it. My new Michelins wont, but they also let go a lot sooner too.

· Jon Miconi · Coming Soon! · 01 Cougar · 98 V70R

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard