Next Thread
Print Thread
#913568 03/30/04 04:27 AM
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
I know you San Fran people can help me out. We are going to the bay in April, just for one night. We need something near the beach and not too expensive. Any suggestions, anyone stayed in S.F. At a hotel lately?

Thanksin advance

________________ Nick 2000 Malibu LS Mods: K&N, Jet-PCM Lowered with Eibach's and on 18's,Clear Sidemarkers,Tinted all around, badgeless, indiglos, TV/DVD
#913569 03/30/04 04:32 AM
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Nick!

heres the deal www.hotwire.com USE IT! You will not be disappointed. SF hotel occupancy rates is really low so you should be able to get a really good deal!

Check out www.biddingfortravel.com as well on how to use Priceline and a listing of hotels in SF Hotwire uses.

I have used Hotwire and its good, They segment the city in districts so you pick where you want to stay along with how many stars each hote is rated. They are pretty damn honest about there ratings too.

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars ~ Hobart Brown
#913570 03/30/04 07:33 AM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Quote:

In order to better serve you, we are currently in the process of upgrading our site. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

While our site is being upgraded, account and purchase assistance will not be available online or over the phone.

Hotwire Customer Care cannot help with account and purchase inquiries at this time, but we are available to assist in other areas (e.g., general questions about our site). In the U.S. and Canada, call us toll-free at 1-866-HOTWIRE (468-9473). Outside of the U.S. and Canada, please call 1-920-330-9418 (regular toll charges apply).

Please check back soon.

LOL

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard