Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
peznux Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
I did my grill a little while ago but just got around to pictures today. I'd probably mess up everything if I tried posting all the pics so they are all on this page: this page
at the bottom of the first page there is a video because my friend decided that there needed to be a video of me backing up anyway no reason to waste it.

98 vw vr6 ginster gti chipped, cat-back exhaust.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
purdy

Previous Owner of: 1998 CSVT Black # 2923/6535 Born: 08/12/97 http://community.webshots.com/user/svtcontoursvt
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C

Looks good. The only other thing I'd do is make a mesh piece to fill the bottom hole too.

"Here's a mirror, see your stupid face!"
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by contourGL1996:

Looks good. The only other thing I'd do is make a mesh piece to fill the bottom hole too.

I like the color ALOT! So whats with those sideburns? Or are those called muttenchops? hehe just playing! No but really why

lina

tired of the bs
P
peznux Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
well I asked about anyone doing the lower part with mesh, but the only person I found that did it was someone who got a pre-fit piece that just snapped in there. I don't even want to start doing that unless someone can start me off with the project.

oh and the burns... well I went from fro to mohawk and back to fro again, but when I finally cut my hair the beginnings of the chops were already there so I just let them come in. That was about a year ago, I shaved them once during summer and hated it so I grew them back as fast as possible and there they still are today. thus concludes the story behind the sideburns.

M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
nice chops alabama-joe.

2001 BMW 325i Sport, Stickshift '96 Mercury Mystique V6 *TOTALLED* For sale: Alpine CDA-9811 Eclipse Amplifier Pioneer Tweeters
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
nice work

E1 CSVT s/c-----x turbo---x 3L------check
M
CEG'er
CEG'er
M
Nice chops, mine are almost as big

98 svt
W
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
W
looks awesome!

what kind of mesh did you use and where did you get it? i did this mod....but the diamond holes were too big in the mesh i got and it looks crappy.

-Nate- 00 Silver Frost CSVT AIM: intg92 Email: woodyvr6@comcast.net
P
peznux Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by woodysvt:
looks awesome!

what kind of mesh did you use and where did you get it? i did this mod....but the diamond holes were too big in the mesh i got and it looks crappy.

home depot gutter gaurd. "hinged gutter gaurds" it came in a 5 pack of 6"x36" for i forget how much. not a lot though

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard