Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Nate S Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
So last night we went to go dancing, my friend and i, later joined by 2 other guys. anyways, weity (my friend) and i proceded to get completely wasted off of this stuff that was 150 proof and had a striking similarity in taste to mouthwash. can you say minty fresh? well at least our breath didnt smell bad when we went in to go and dance...so anyways, we're dancing, getting on girls, and this [censored] is kicking in and im getting wasted. some time passes, we see fred, dance with some more girls, etc. now the 'fun' begins. after im done dancing with this one girl, this latino guy (nothing against latino's, its just that the ones at this club we're really retarded looking) who had to be about 300 pounds (and not in a muscular way, just a disgusting fat tub of lard way) pushes me, HARD. maybe i bushed by him or something, maybe i was on one of his friends women, maybe i stepped on his little pinky toe, maybe i did nothing, who the [censored] knows. im not the type to purposely go around and step on people's toes though, you know? so i probably did nothing. anyways, hes surrounded by his little gang of latino guys, all of them look pretty ridiculious with their clothes and [censored]. so i turn around, see them....and laugh, im like, "uh...ahahha wtf??". (may i remind you that im kind of drunk?) then i flick him off, and turn around and begin to walk away. except one of the fat guy's underlings thinks hes cool, and pushes me again, and flicks me off. so i flick him off back, again, just thinking that this is hilarious, and that these guys are really trying to prove something (yeah...3 vs 1....way to go, since my friends are all of dancing with people). so after i flick him off, one of his retarded looking underling [censored] comes up to me and like punches me on the side of the head. (and i havent touched any one of them). now im a pretty good fighter, espically for my size, since im not particularly big (about 5' 10", 145 or so) i probably would have ducked or something, but, yeah, drinking and trying to fight some crazy latino guy dont really mix. so i took a punch to the side of the head, on my ear (first time ive ever been hit).
now him punching me in the head would have been a problem, except that 1. i was too drunk to really feel it, and 2. it was so light that even if i was sober, i wouldnt have felt it anyways, so i realized i just got punched in the face (or not...), and realized how much of a [censored] this guy really is, since i havent done ANYTHING, and since he seems to want people to think hes got the biggest dick or something in the whole [censored] building.
so after thinking all of that in about 2 nanoseconds, i go up to him, and laugh in his face, right after he punched me. i mean, i literally laughed at him, RIGHT in his face. yeah that was pretty stupid
after that, i walked away, i think he ran away b/c the bouncer was coming on the floor to come rape him in the ass and then use him to mop the floors or something.
so that was my night. after that, all proceded as normal, and the funny thing is that i dont even have a bruise or a scratch. man that was crazy as hell. my jaw kinda hurts though.
stupid [censored]. im not one to really get into fights, and i've never been randomly attacked like that. just wanted to share a story, sorry if its kind of jumbled, i dont feel like writing in complete sentences

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
not to be mean, but you dont sound that smart at all.

1998 Sport Contour, A4 2000 WS6 Trans Am, M6
N
Nate S Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
why would that be? yeah i know, what i did was kind of stupid, i never said it was smart . definitely did not call for being attacked though.

1998 T-Red CSVT 3.0L
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
hah I've been there. I haven't been punched or "flicked" anyone off. But I've been pushed around in a bar while dancing. but I'm 5'5" 155lbs, so theres no point in trying to fight me.

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Too much text

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by chrisregets:
not to be mean, but you dont sound that smart at all.

He walked away from a fight and owned 3 losers while drunk. I think thats pretty smart.

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
N
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
N
Ah, Nate to be young again!

"Fear is the little death." Muadib.

Link Copied to Clipboard