Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
very nice car...
what did those rims cost & where did you get 'em....cuz i have een trying to get a hold of some

E1 CSVT s/c-----x turbo---x 3L------check
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
i want some fsvt rims too.i almost got a set but this chic sold them for $200 the same day she baught 18's and didnt tell me she baught the new rims till it was to late.

98 contour s.e. sport mtx http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/503352 all mods shown on page
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
cvkillacontour98 I just clicked on your link, I just saw another 99 in the blue with tinted windows.....I must really consider it now, looks good

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
S
SAV Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by brapple:

You're breaking the law here, son.

Oh well, at least the car looks good.

On a serious note, it's a really fine color and I think the bra works well...not that all Contours with curves wear them.

Troll. 1997 VW Jetta MkIII GLS 5spd All hail my appearance on CEG!
N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
Beautiful!

R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Nice Medium Steel Blue 'tour. Now all you need is the SVT kit and maybe drop it a bit. I was going to put some 17's on mine and drop it about 1" or so, but I'm selling it next month :-( Anyway, check out mine in the registry here . It might give you an idea of what it would look like with the SVT body. Take good care of her...it's not a REAL common color.

02 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE, FULLY LOADED Old car- 99 SE Sport ATX w/ SVT body kit (for sale...asking $4,200 OBO), nicely modded, high-flow exhaust y-pipe back and KKM. 95K, but 95% are interstate highway miles back and forth to college everyday.
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
BTW, I don't got those crappy stripes or flames on it anymore. Looks better w/o them.

02 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE, FULLY LOADED Old car- 99 SE Sport ATX w/ SVT body kit (for sale...asking $4,200 OBO), nicely modded, high-flow exhaust y-pipe back and KKM. 95K, but 95% are interstate highway miles back and forth to college everyday.
C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Hey brian, you took a page out of my book! FSVT wheels, clear headlight covers, and bra!

I agree that the bra can damage the paint if precautions aren't taken, but without a bra the front end get blasted with sand and rocks and eventually looks horrible. It definatley helps to take the bra off in the rain.

00 SVT Contour (1584) 04 F-350 XLT Sport V10 02 Honda Spirit 750 64 390 FE Big Block
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by rob:
Nice Medium Steel Blue 'tour. Now all you need is the SVT kit and maybe drop it a bit. I was going to put some 17's on mine and drop it about 1" or so, but I'm selling it next month :-( Anyway, check out mine in the registry here . It might give you an idea of what it would look like with the SVT body. Take good care of her...it's not a REAL common color.

want to trade bumpers and side skirts before you sell??

Cobra, true I am copying in a way but I couldn't find any other wheels I liked and I wanted to protect the front end, plus I like the way it looks, the black against the blue, red or champage looks good to me, not sur ehow it would go against midnight red, colors reference our cars

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
where'd you get the headlight covers?

-Matt "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever!" will do/pay just about anything for the following parts: CF sunroof glass replacement OEM CF trunk Non OEM style cf or fiberglass hood not the cf1 design
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard