Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Oh I am sure someone can.....just I would rather have my baby there since it's a "contour" meet. Plus my son has a scout event that morning...but hopefully if there is no probs...I can definately be there...mmmmm...pizza.....

Alicia 96 Contour LX 2.5L V6 Duratec Stock of course! BAD ASS GIRLS DRIVE BAD ASS CARS!!! http://www.cardomain.com/id/sweet_ride01
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

... Big T's... Bbiiaatches!
-Mark

I almost forgot about that place Mark You know what, lets make the KZoo meeting place there for food The only thing about that is I need your help with that one Mark, interested

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
Yeah I'm down for helping put that together.

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by WorldTour:

Thanks Mark, it would be most appreciated I think what we'll end up doing is just have everyone meet up at Compuware and then head out to KZoo Also its probably best to pick a Sunday for this meet(April), what do you guys think about that?

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by janostak:
How 'bout we try someplace where there might actually be some women hanging out besides the ones who show up with us?

Just my $.02

Werd

99 Blk SE Sport 2.5 CD4E Euro Focus SVT Wheels 5 % tint Mesh Grilles w/indiglo ford KKM intake filter FMS 9mm wires Superchip Signal mirrors Fog lamp mod Dingless A6 sidemarkers Duals SVT springs/struts
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:

Thanks Mark, it would be most appreciated I think what we'll end up doing is just have everyone meet up at Compuware and then head out to KZoo Also its probably best to pick a Sunday for this meet(April), what do you guys think about that?

Works for me!

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by DragonMaster:
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:

Works for me!

Sounds great to me to, really close to where I live.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Its been brought to my attention that the link for Pizza Uno's site isn't working and people need to know where it is exactly, so here you go

Uno Chicago Grill
44805 Mound Road
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
586-991-0912
586-991-0916 (FAX)

As far as going somewhere where theres women, well, we did go to a pool hall back in January Steeda, what else do you want, someone to pay for your pool ...oh yeah, we did that one already LOL! you get to buy the next round this time, I bought the first round last time and that for our table as well as the Chicago guys

Z
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Z
How far is this place from Ypsi?? If it isnt to far can i follow somone if i go? i don't want to get lost.

K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I think its about a 45 minute drive, so you can just get with Janostak (Paul) as he's in your neck of the woods This meeting is shaping up just fine!

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard