Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Derk-xB Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
As of Wednesday, I have been accepted to Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ!!!
I'm still going to interview with the University of Utah. The program in Utah is supposed to be very good, and I think I owe it to myself to give the school/program a good look.

Here's a quick update on the whole picture:
Ashley is waiting to hear back from 2 schools in AZ, but she has currently been accepted to Portland State (OR), and the U. of Utah.
I'm still on waiting lists at Pacific U. (OR), Oregon Health Sciences U. (Portland, OR).

Ashley and I really want to be back at school TOGETHER, so keep your fingers crossed. I don't think she'll have a problem getting into the schools in AZ. We're both extremely happy with the schools we've applied to, so where ever we wind up, we'll be happy. More than anything, I'm happy I made it into a school!

-Derek

P.S. If I live in Glendale, that's less than half an hour to Street Flight.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Right on! One down, a few more to go

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone
D
Derk-xB Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Where are all the AZ folks at?
I'll have to speculate as to why they haven't posted yet:

I think Keyser hasn't posted yet because he knows he'll be on my speed dial if I move down there. "No, Derek. There's no dyno time today. Don't you have a girlfriend or something?"

Darrell and Jason haven't posted yet because they're still in awe of how clean my engine bay is. Their cars wont let them post here until they clean up their acts.

It's late...my post is stupid... me <----- I'm going to bed.

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Congrats man! Glad to hear

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
congrats on the acceptaannccee!!

i rose from the dead.

whats up guys out in the southwest?

* Kathryn * <3 /.young.hearts.be.free.tonight./ [95 tour LX] = dead! 2002 Black Accord
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
HOLY CHAT

Kat- where have you been for so long??

Tea 82 242Ti Proud former owner - Samantha '98 SVT #2253 Reborn Aug 21 2002 Cobra Paradise
D
Derk-xB Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Wow! Blast from the past! Thanks for the congrats.

CEG\'er
CEG\'er
yeah man, i'll probably be attending VCU in Richmond

at any rate.

i haaave.. been keeping myself busy and such (shows, school, whatever). still have my lovely contour and it still hasn't given me any problems (whoa)

* Kathryn * <3 /.young.hearts.be.free.tonight./ [95 tour LX] = dead! 2002 Black Accord

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard