Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C

"What did you think about that Dorothy girl?" "The whole Judy Garland thing kinda turned me on. That doesn't make me some sort of fag does it? "Nah baby, your money." 98 Black SVT #3560 of 6535
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
yeah i used to live in potomac..
sad story

-the original non contour owner- an m3 or an sti? thats like asking "Miss USA or Hooter's waitress?" 05' Sti Silver/Silver
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Quote:

Galdino called police at 6 a.m. Sunday morning to report that a man's body was caught in the front suspension of his SUV.

That reminds me of when my friend was killed by a drunk driver... he made no attempt to stop after hitting him, and the only thing that stopped his truck was my friend in much the same fashion.

The brutality and sheer stupidity of these people just amazes me.

Diesel owns you
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I hate to say this, as this is a serious thread, and I think the driver should be hung by his balls, but, damn those are some of the strangest and most difficult to pronounce names I've ever seen!

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
That's why I never have and never will.

98 Mystique LS DOB 06/97
I
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I
It's an all too common occurring issue. I was pinned between two cars courtesy of a hit and run drunk driver. I was fortunate in that I was pinned between my car and a police cruiser, which pissed off the cop, but even with that, it was well over a year before the court system did anything about it. It bothers me to see these things happen, but more often than not, drunk drivers get a slap on the wrist for what they do. Am I bitter about how little the state cared, yes. Though, since someone died, maybe in six months, the district attorney will actually do something about it.

Ian in Tampa
02 ZX3 23k miles zetec/mtx

A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
its been all over the news for a while now

1997 chevy blazer 1983 ford mustang no more svts www.cardomain.com/id/aspsocio

Link Copied to Clipboard