Look at the email he sent me. I'm selling a stock radio and he sends me this:

I am interested in your item for sale please give me the total
cost of buying only and i will instruct my client to pick the up from
your location.the payment method will be through bank draft. If that is okay by
you get back to me as soon as possible.
Regard,
duke

LMAO

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Let him come pick it up and then kick his A$$!!

A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Originally posted by Batmobile:
Let him come pick it up and then kick his A$$!!

agreed.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Yeah, I had the same guy e-mail me that and he was interested in the speakers. He was from Spain he said.

L
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
L
Yeah they tried to get me too this is the 2nd e-mail they sent me. I told them i reported them and they did not
e-mail me back. oh yeah they said they were from australia.

Goodday Mr.Valdivia,
Thanks a lot for the mail, sorry i couldn't get back to Immediately. i am still very much intrested in purchasing your Sony Xplod cd player for salex, i will offer you $70 ,i am okay with it,Concerning the payment ,A very good client of mine in the state is oweing me the sum of $2500 US dollars only, he will issue out a certified cashier check drawn in a US Funds that you can cashed at your Local Bank or at Any cashing point in your location. As soon as you recieved the payment,take it to your Bank or any cashing point And get the check cashed there,and then deuct $100 from there for your labour and you hold out your amount, And send the Excess funds which it is balance to my International Transporter Agent in the United Kingdom That will be for the picking up at your Location.I hope i can trust you with my balance that will be sent to my Transporter Agent in the United Kingdom. Do get back to me with your contact deta ils like this:
Name you want on check:
Home Address:
City:
State:
Zipcode:
Phone Number/Office Number:
so that payment will be made out to you Immediately..bye and have great day. Regards to you and your family.
I look forward to hearing from you Today.
Mr Mark

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Tell him you will do it. Look at it this way. Every check they send you in the mail is $.37 that they have to spend with no return from it.

Also it they mail the check to you it can become mail fraud. Make it a game. See how many checks you can get from them before they figure out you are just stringing them along.

Beaten - 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege 29K <- broken hearted Daily/Weekend Beater - 1990 miata 138K - AutoX every weekend = Adult driven on weekends
L
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
L
That sounds like fun. Almost makes me want to put things in the classifieds. I think you should have him over and kick him in the nutz too. Isn't it amazing what folks will try to get away with?

P
Master P
Master P
P
Those folks are pretty bold.. still trying the scam dispite the warning at the top of the classifieds page.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Is it possiable for lance to make it so you have to be registered and logged in to look at the classifieds? it swould cut down on the amount of scams.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by moxnix:
Tell him you will do it. Look at it this way. Every check they send you in the mail is $.37 that they have to spend with no return from it.

Also it they mail the check to you it can become mail fraud. Make it a game. See how many checks you can get from them before they figure out you are just stringing them along.

Sounds like a great idea.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard