Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
i know there are two contour owners interested.
mayeb we can make it a monthly thing for us to meet up.
anyone interested?

99 contour sport atx,new pedals,mesh grill,TSW Zenon 17x7, svt front brakes and springs,struts, shoshop y-pipe no cat and adapter for k&n cone air filter, sca 2 1/2 piping into two can styled magnaflows.
D
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
D
Sounds good to me. A couple of hours one day would go well with me.

Keith, where have you been? Haven't seen or heard from you in almost a year, I think.

Leo, when did you get back into town? Are you living in the same complex you were in before you deployed?

'99 Tropic Green SVT K&N Filter,DMD,RSTB. For sale '65 Mustang (Restored)For sale '67 Mustang "An adults cunning is no match for a childs innocence"
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
no i dont live int he sam complex i live at hunnigton park bt he everett mall.
i have been back since september, but we have been in and out till now. i have a good long break and a set schedule now. so thougth a mini-meet anytime we all wanted to get together would be sweet.

99 contour sport atx,new pedals,mesh grill,TSW Zenon 17x7, svt front brakes and springs,struts, shoshop y-pipe no cat and adapter for k&n cone air filter, sca 2 1/2 piping into two can styled magnaflows.
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
how much you selling hte mustang for???

K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
Name the time and place. I'm there.

Just got back into town. Moved to Boise, Idaho for a new job, which was a very bad move. Eventually got fired, kind of.. , but came back to my old job here in Everett.

So good to be back.

Former Owner of '99 Silver SVT
L
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
L
how abotu noon on saturday we can meet at the everett mall agian. or anywhere else you guys think. i figure have lunch
then decide what to do then.
maybe if anyone has any workthat needs to be done. or if we want to take a cruise etc etc

L
Webmaster
Webmaster
L
I wondered what happened to you...

-Lance

Lance Kinley CEG Webmaster 95 SE, "Cassandra" 10 years!
S
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
S
I live right hear in Millcreek/Bothell and have been waiting to attend a meet for sometime.
If it was close like Everett and always passed 11:00am, I could almost always make it! (time is more important than day for me. The later the better)!
Also, you guys could see my new powerful 9.0 optimized engine in my SVT! It's real fast! LOL

K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
My weekend is free, so anytime would be good for me. Meeting at the Everett Mall would be great.

Keith

Former Owner of '99 Silver SVT
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Shane27:
I live right hear in Millcreek/Bothell and have been waiting to attend a meet for sometime.
If it was close like Everett and always passed 11:00am, I could almost always make it! (time is more important than day for me. The later the better)!
Also, you guys could see my new powerful 9.0 optimized engine in my SVT! It's real fast! LOL

Have you been to the middle ages yet?

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  kerrychin_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard