Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
O
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
O
I'm going to put this on this post and the cf hood post.
I want the sail panels and the oem style hood. I have the money and just need to know how to get them from you.Please let me know how to do this. You can post back, but the best bet to get ahold of me it to e-mail me at immortalSVT@hotmail.com . Please let me know, I want these bad!!!!

J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
hey i have been looking for a carbon fiber hood for a while now and I was just wondering if this hood is a cf hood without the cowl induction on the previous postings
if it is I am interested
thanks jarrod

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
OPIE check your email.
Jrodcsvt3258 check your pm's

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
So Im guessing my(everyone else's) question about WHEN THE PICTURES OF THE COWL HOOD ARE COMING OUT, will never be answered

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
So Im guessing my(everyone else's) question about WHEN THE PICTURES OF THE COWL HOOD ARE COMING OUT, will never be answered

Sorry bro. The mold will probaly be finished early nest week. Mkaing the cowl is taking a little longer than we expected but we are trying to get it right.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Those of you who is waiting for a hood with the scoop, there will be a seperate thread so that we may differentiate from OEM style.

Therefore, members with interest or want to buy OEM style in C/F we will now collect the payment to ship out. The mold had been completed as it was mentioned.

All the work that we do is hand lay meaning, i only can lay up one a day from one mold. It will serve as first come first serve base.

Perhaps there is any concern or hesitation, pm me or make a post so that i can reply it to you in timely manner. I'll do whatever i can to assist you so that we can accomplish this project without any complication.

thank you....

OEM style hood in Carbon Fiber

As we receive an order, it will be posted so that we may know the status of what is going on. Also, you guys can make payment via Paypal (jkim@carbon-werks.com)

Come on people, lets get this thing rolling so that we can jump on to next project after this one. THERE ARE PLENTY MORE WAITING.

Last edited by carbonwerks; 03/06/04 07:53 PM.
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
I NEED A VOLUNTEER FOR TEST FIT. THERE WILL BE A BENEFIT TO THIS PARTICIPATION. ANYONE ITERESTED PM ME. I AM LOCATED IN LA, CA. I AM BY STAPLE CENTER. LET ME KNOW.....

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by carbonwerks:
I NEED A VOLUNTEER FOR TEST FIT. THERE WILL BE A BENEFIT TO THIS PARTICIPATION. ANYONE ITERESTED PM ME. I AM LOCATED IN LA, CA. I AM BY STAPLE CENTER. LET ME KNOW.....

Must be a 98+ though. I know there is a few of you out there

C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
Those of you who is waiting for a hood with the scoop, there will be a seperate thread so that we may differentiate from OEM style.

Therefore, members with interest or want to buy OEM style in C/F we will now collect the payment to ship out. The mold had been completed as it was mentioned.

All the work that we do is hand lay meaning, i only can lay up one a day from one mold. It will serve as first come first serve base.

Perhaps there is any concern or hesitation, pm me or make a post so that i can reply it to you in timely manner. I'll do whatever i can to assist you so that we can accomplish this project without any complication.

thank you....

OEM style hood in Carbon Fiber

1. Phillip Scabo Paid in full $ 550 on Mar. 07, 04

As we receive an order, it will be posted so that we may know the status of what is going on. Also, you guys can make payment via Paypal (jkim@carbon-werks.com)

Come on people, lets get this thing rolling so that we can jump on to next project after this one. THERE ARE PLENTY MORE WAITING.

Let' go People

Thank you for your payment. What is your user name Phillip?

Last edited by carbonwerks; 03/08/04 01:49 AM.
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by livinsvt:

Must be a 98+ though. I know there is a few of you out there

I can go up on saturday.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard