Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
J
Well i finally took my car to another shop and they told me they thought the block was bad. It doesn't make a rod knock, which resonates through the block. It might be a rod slap if a wrist pin wasn't in right. Basically though i have to deal with sho-shop on warranty of the block, anybody gone through this with the sho-shop before that could give me a little advice to make sure i don't get screwed. I haven't had my car for over a year now and things aren't looking any better.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Jeremy:
anybody gone through this with the sho-shop before that could give me a little advice to make sure i don't get screwed.

your screwed. slo-shop would have been my LAST resort to buy anything from. tons of unhappy customers and poor customer service. hope all works out.

Jim Hahn 1996 T-Red Contour SE Reborn 4/6/04 3.0L swap and Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit 364 whp, 410 wtq @ 4,700 rpm
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I disagree. Vadim is a pretty stand up guy. Slow, yes. Customer service is borderline. All depends if / when you cna get ahold of them. I'm assuming that you live close to there so it shouldn't be so hard. I tried called the other day and the SHO Shop mailbox was full, so your best bet might be to try calling EvoSport or going by there. Last I heard, SHO Shop's sign was taken down. But they are still in business. Just my .022

Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
anybody gone through this with the sho-shop before that could give me a little advice to make sure i don't get screwed.

your screwed. slo-shop would have been my LAST resort to buy anything from. tons of unhappy customers and poor customer service. hope all works out.

Ryan Trollin!
J
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
I disagree. Vadim is a pretty stand up guy. Slow, yes. Customer service is borderline. All depends if / when you cna get ahold of them. I'm assuming that you live close to there so it shouldn't be so hard. I tried called the other day and the SHO Shop mailbox was full, so your best bet might be to try calling EvoSport or going by there. Last I heard, SHO Shop's sign was taken down. But they are still in business. Just my .022

Actually i live pretty close to Seattle, Washington so i can't just go in there. Hopefully i will get ahold of them on monday and figure something out but it took them 3 months to get me my motor the first time around and right now i have no vehicle and it's starting to affect my having a job, if it takes any longer than a month than i might have to let the contour go.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D

SHOShop. A good track record...

Take a peak at this and it will be answered. Realize it takes a ton of complaints to make this list too.

SHOShop BBB Warning

2000 SVT #674 13.47 @ 102 - All Motor! It was not broke; Yet I fixed it anyway.

Moderated by  bnoon_dup1, PA 3L SVT_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard