Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by bnoon:

Get some good loins out of the deal at least.

Most road kill tastes like crap, quite literally. Unless you barely wing it, then you might end up with something, but usually the intestines ruin everything.

Take the same chances with a shotgun really. Clean it fast enough it's all good.

90' Bright Orange Mustang 65k - 13.306@105.1 Looking for another CSVT ~Blas~
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by mmarfan:
That has to be the worst possible music ever!

Cool vid though.

That was Boston, from the Third Stage album. Sounded like crap in that little vid. The beginning part is actually pretty frikkin awesome on a good system.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
maybe it's just b/c i'm from a big city, but you're all crazy---sharing deer-hitting stories like they are old war stories between a bunch of old men.

crazy *bleep*s

96 contour gl columbus ohio
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by bklynman01:
maybe it's just b/c i'm from a big city, but you're all crazy---sharing deer-hitting stories like they are old war stories between a bunch of old men.

crazy *bleep*s

If you ever get out into the country, hit a deer and live to tell about it, you will tell stories too.

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
wow

green 99 csvt 18in Enkei rs-5's 91 mustang 89 ranger(winter car):D
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
kinda brings back memories of riding my 4wheeler down in the woods... as i was hitting the powerband in 3rd gear, laughing off a nice ramp, a deer jump across and poof, killed it and got the wind knocked outta me. must have broke its neck with the front pushbar. dunno, im not an animal dr:) but i got lucky THAT TIME i guess.

My 98 Mystique, Sponsored by Under Pressure Automotive 914-204-7263 Business AIM: UnderPressureNY (Discount quotes for CEG'ers) Personal AIM: DJ12524
F
F
I feel for the deer, but some really great music...

98 Contour SE a.k.a. "The Condor"...
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard