Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
The weekend of the 14th,,saturday is the day, yea i know its valentines day but thats how it goes,,if you all come help , it'll take maybe an hour or 2,,would appreciate the help. We're gonna start early to get it over quick.

Any help is appreciated, even if you're not from SD and wanna come down and help,, feel free. Beer and some kind if food is the best i can do.,,,Thx in advance for anyone that will show.

I drive a Ford, what else do you need to know??
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
myfastse says if you get a hooker he will show up for sure. If not he will have to check with his S.O.

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
So does the lack of response mean no one is going to help me this weekend for like an hour or two??

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
My brother,

you know I got a plan. I am going to slip Kristin some sleeping drugs with her wine on friday night. You know I'll be there. If I was going to leave you hanging I would have skipped out the day you needed me to change you alt. TWICE. Not the day you were moving.

later,

B. C.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Eric, you know I'll probably be there Friday night, so if you need someone to make a distraction for K, I got your back.

Mental, let me know where and when and I'll be there. I may be asking for the favor to be returned at the end of the month... finally

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Thx guys, saturday morning we are gonna try to start early. Hopefully if all goes well, move should be done before noon.
Just give me a call friday night or saturday for more details. 619-400-7982 or 619-384-9680.

Paul, let me know when you're moving and im there.
Appreciate the help.

I knew you were in Big Country, didnt have any doubt!!!

P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Well, now that Tim is all moved its my turn...

I'm going to be moving this next Saturday if anyone is available to help out it would be greatly appreciated.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
as long as this cold doesnt last all week(sorry tim ) i should be able to help

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
np dub,,thx for the help Big Country and Paul, it was greatly appreciated. I only took us like 30 to 40 minutes to get it all off the truck once we got there.

Paul, what time Saturday, we have some boxes if you need them. I may have to sneak away from work but i'll help ya.

O by the way gay @ss SGDE didnt turn the power on til Monday. Bastages, didnt get to sleep in the new place til last night. No phone yet but the cable does work . I have yet to set up my computer. Had to get Marcus's up and running though, being the Star Wars feind that he is.

P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
I will probably be loading up stuff in the morning in Ramona and unloading stuff in Clairemont mid-day. Help in either place would be greatly appreciated. Going to need someone to drive my car down too if I'm driving the Uhaul.

I could definitely use the boxes Tim. What number is the best to reach you at?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fmr12B_dup1, path914 

Link Copied to Clipboard