Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
W
Under hood wiring harness recall??? How do you find out if you are eligible. I never heard of an Oasis report. I have brittle wires under my hood and I would like to get them fixed.

Thanks

1998 Contour LX, 2.5L V6
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by wakeslayer:
Under hood wiring harness recall??? How do you find out if you are eligible. I never heard of an Oasis report. I have brittle wires under my hood and I would like to get them fixed.

Thanks

Just take the car to a dealer and ask them about wire harness replacement and see if your car is eligible. They know what an OASIS report is and how to run it for your car.

Steve

98 Contour SE Sport 2.5 Duratec ATX The wifey's car 89 Taurus SHO - 246K miles 94 SHO ATX - 190K 1997 F-150 5.4L ATX - The Workhorse 150K. ANY THREAD WITH "OMG" or "WTF" ETC IN THE TITLE WILL BE IGNORED!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by wakeslayer:

Thanks

The 98s are not involved in the wiring recall. Only 95 to 97. Have a dealer check it for you anyway.

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard