Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
R
Some of you may know what i am talking about when i say this, if you go to car shows and stuff. i was just wondering if any of u have done this i have saw this done on a cavie and well i liked the way it was done. and he said it did not cost him anything but it did take him all day to do it i was just wondering if any of u know how to do it or even know were to get the instructions on how to. its were the trunk lid lifts like over the top of the car or the back window flat instead of a slant like a factory trunk lid. any way i think that it would be a great mod on the contour.

Players club JVC Arcinal HU 2 12in punch he 600 watt punch amp 7 inch wide screen flip down PS2 in glove box
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
the flip trunk mod?

speed demon has done it , he had a extensive how to, search and youll probably find it.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard