Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
The STP did not help with your sludge problem. It may even agrivate it. STP is essentually just an oil thickner. It may have a ligitimate use somewhere, but not when you are trying to clean up sludge.

Jim Johnson 98 SVT 03 Escape Limited
W
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
W
Great idea! Im concerned about the stuff coming off in chunks. That is what clogged up my screen in the first place. I suspect that Berrymans will disolve that stuff and liquify it so it wont clog the screen.

1998 Contour LX, 2.5L V6
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I used this stuff called Risiline or something like it. Worked wonders for me. Picked up a bottle (It's in a yellow container) for about 5-6 bucks.

Ran it in my eclipse after driving on the same oil for over 20 thousand miles. Changed the oil again after about 1,000 and it almost looked new in there. Hope that helps.

BTW Lance, that is what my Zetec has always looked like (minus the difference in engine components) ever since I've used Syntec.

95 Mystique GS Zetec ATX: Dead - Dec 5th, 2003 94 Accord LX 2.2L MTX Non-Vtec. Few bolt ons. 02 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 ATX. This thing has the CD4E in it?! What the hell was ford thinking?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard