Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
M
Just had to share an unfortunate event from last night. At about 1030pm my wife and I were sitting on the couch and heard two loud bangs out in front our house. I ran to the window to see a Ford Taurus stalled at the intersection about two houses down from us. I figured he was in an accident so I called 911. When the police arrived they walked back down the street to my car and were shining their flashlights on it so I went out and sure enough, it got hit, along with another car on the other side of the street. It was three teenagers who must have been flying down the snow/ice covered street and lost control when they saw there was a stop sign coming up.

The driver's side rear quarter is pretty badly damaged along with a little wheel damage and whatever else may lie beneath. I'll post a couple pics soon for your enjoyment.

An accident sucks any time of year but this one has put a bit of a damper on the holidays. Fortunately nobody was hurt though and they have insurance.

Have a happy holiday everyone, drive safe!!

1999 T-Red/tan SVT #1497 of 2760 Mods..
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Damn man! That sucks!! I am glad you were able to catch them so their insurance can cover it, and that it wasn't a hit and run. And also that noone got hurt. That's really a plus.
Good Luck with your Contour!
Have a Merry Christmas!

1995 Contour LX 238,000 miles
K
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
K
Happy holidays, hope everything works out alright. It shouldn't be too hard to have a case against somebody who hits two parked cars in a row.

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Dang! Those pricks are sure lucky they didn't hit Ross... I'll just quote my mom, "You have to be ALIVE to sue."

Brad "Diva": 2004 Mazda 6s 5-door, Volcanic Red Rex: 1988 Mazda RX-7 Vert, Harbor Blue.

Link Copied to Clipboard