Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
O
For the full story you can click on this little thing here .

As far as the rest of the story...

I was getting ready to junk her and something told me to crank her up. I was like "If she doesn't start then she becomes a parts car, but if she does...." right about then I disconnect the damn horns! Couldn't find a fuse so I just cut the damn wires. Then... she fires up in the FIRST DAMN TRY! This car is a damn tank! Man it got me so fired up that I immediately through the damn car in gear and drove around! Damn it felt so good to be back in the ol' slowstique! Took her right into the hobby shop here on base and started tearing into that pootie tang! She has a little bit of a funny smell coming from her when she is running but she has no oil leaks and she ran like a charm! The damn insurance companies are trying to quote me 6 grand for all new parts. I just listed everything I "need!" and I only came out to just under a grand! I can drive around in a primered car for a little while and the front bumper is fine!

Now here is the help I'm looking for. I can't find the 95-97 mystique headlamps ANYWHERE! It's like digging for gold in a cracklady's mouth! Anyone have any suggestions? And if anyone has a spare haynes manual please let me know! I can't work on her again until the 30th but man, she is beggine me.

The two things that are leaking are the power steering and the coolant. Yes I know about not driving a car without coolant but it's only for a couple minutes tops. I should rephrase this though.... there is none of either in her.

Man it's good to have a tank.... oh yea... i'm bad.

95 Mystique GS Zetec ATX: Dead - Dec 5th, 2003 94 Accord LX 2.2L MTX Non-Vtec. Few bolt ons. 02 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 ATX. This thing has the CD4E in it?! What the hell was ford thinking?
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Keep at it man. Let the Slowstique LIVE ON!!

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
www.car-part.com

Good luck!

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
O
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
O
wow man.. I'm not that popular it seems. Oh well. Thanks for the link. It helped a lot. brandywine autoparts is awesome! anyway, thanks for the support.

95 Mystique GS Zetec ATX: Dead - Dec 5th, 2003 94 Accord LX 2.2L MTX Non-Vtec. Few bolt ons. 02 Escape XLT 3.0 V6 ATX. This thing has the CD4E in it?! What the hell was ford thinking?
Q
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Q
dude, since she runs part her out and get a pre 98 SE 5spd... much better platform to start modding from!

#3162 of 6535 98 SVT Silver frost Viper Responder 791 w/ 2way remote start Let the modding begin!
O
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
O
i would be getting a new car if it wasn't for the fact that I still owe more than she's worth on her. I still love her though. I'm just going to be making sure that I'm going ot drive something I'm paying for.

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard