Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
John, you gotta trailer that car out there again,

You can remove the WP and take it somewhere you know.

This is what he is doing!

haha thanks pete. yeah i already have the waterpump off. ill be drivin one of the other contours out to terry's and he'll fix up that cone. itll be back together next week...

here are a couple pics of the wp. you can see the loose cone in both the pics...

and heres roger's heater pumpin out some btu's in my garage. thanks rog.

and heres a pic of the head unit i installed a week ago. its a pioneer DEH-P7500MP. wma/mp3, xm ready, organic face, 50w x 4, and some other stuff...

so if anyone needs help pullin a wp, i know how to do it.

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
What a go-getter you are John, pulling the w/p and associated parts, installing the radio, whats next...a 3.0L I hope you replace any hoses, especially that one you said is beeotch to get to No rush on the heater John, the current wax job is only a week and half old, it should be ok Actually waxing the car is good theropy for my shoulder, in particular, the rotater cuff muscles. So now I have a "real, legit" reason for waxing my car so much

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
T
John... please inspect the housing very carefully that contains the metal "O" ring. The rings are staked in and cavitation in the water pump wears at the stakes. Plus, while the ring is loose, it usually cuts in the housing and creates more problems. Re-staking the metal ring is a temporary fix... it will come off again. Replace the whole pump.

99 SE Sport..ATX SVT exhaust SVT zip tube and air cleaner assembly Tinted windows 17 Cougar Zn Wheels
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Sounds like the "newbie" speaks from experience John Hey Tucker your car sounds pretty nice, when you coming to one of the meets

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
looks like tucker has been around the forums for a while... the main reason i wanna have the cone restaked is that i wanna have a metal impeller wp on the car. i know one of the new plastic impeller units would prolly suffice, but i already have the metal one in my possession, and i guess im just lookin for an excuse to go out to visit terry's establishment again .

oh and whats the deal with your next big mod, rog? i thought u were goin with the h&r's and blisteins?

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

oh and whats the deal with your next big mod, rog? i thought u were goin with the h&r's and blisteins?

Well after looking at and measuring my car the other day it dawned on me, the car sits pretty level now, actually a bit higher in the front than the rear. Also I've been dealing with Chris @ CTA and he's been very helpful answering all of my questions. Its looking like about $720.00 for all the parts and BTW, I have a camber kit available too, PM me

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard