Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
I saw a car and driver or read in the car and driver that they voted the lightning to be better overall and faster in both the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times. And that was an 03 Lightning. As for the 6 speed tranny, when I talked to SVT the guy said that the tranny was in talk and he said that they are leaning towards the manual. Take it as you may, I will find the car and driver if it was in the mag and post the pics and if it was the show I will ask my brother in law, he had recorded every car and driver that featured the SVT Lightning, since he has an 01 with a 100 shot and will soon be installing a performance pack from rpm outlet that is supposed to pack an extra 130 at the wheels!!!!

Still workin on her!!!!!!!
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by RyeLou:
I thought I heard the new Lightning was going to have the GT40 motor in it? If that's true the Viper powered Ram is going to get owned.

you have that reversed :P

the Ford GT has the Lightning engine... just beefed up

'04 Mazda6S MTX Injen CAI, 18% Tint, Magnaflow Catback, CPE-MAFc My Mazda6 PICS Toadster's Website
W
Back In Black
Back In Black
W
Originally posted by Toadster:

you have that reversed :P

the Ford GT has the Lightning engine... just beefed up

For the love of god, no it doesn't! the only thing it shares with the lightning is displacement, bore & Stroke...

As for my numbers on the SRT-10 check out the latest MotorTrend.

1/4=13.86 @ 101.49mph

So I was off by .03

I will also stand behind my 5200lb claim, considering Autoweek lists it as 5150lbs.
-Mark

1999 Black-N-Tan SVT Contour #291 Check out CD338.com:: The Premier Ford Fusion Site!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard